Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ordering seats with ticketmaster 7

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 1:04 pm
Post subject: Ordering seats with ticketmaster 7Reply with quote

After the Bulldogs match at Colonial (where they squash everyone together on the top level, while that second level is completely empty), I decided to order reserved seats for the Richmond game. Has anyone else noticed how horrible it is to use ticketmaster 7's automated system over the phone? The only good thing is that you're not kept waiting for an hour, but I'd rather speak to a human any day. Ordering for more than one person is just annoying, each time you want to add an extra seat for someone it asks for member numbers which you have to key in and press hash and all that shit. Then you have to spell out your name, phone number and address. It's like there can't be any margin for error.

What's the worst, the reason for writing this, is that there isn't much information given, and no choice at all on the seats you are given. It's like tattslotto. So if someone knows where in the Southern Stand section M3 row H is, I'd like to know. Where's the box office, is it situated near gate 5? Also I'm after a plan of the MCG seat layout, the only one I know of is blurry http://www.ticketmaster7.com/images/venue_graphics/11/mcgfooty.gif

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me out, and let's watch our Pies destroy Richmond friday night!

dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 2:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael,

Best to go in person to an outlet so you can choose where u want to sit and not have to put up with their shit phone system. Even their website is difficult and vague when trying to book tickets.

M3 row h would be near the cheer squad, same level. they sit in M1 or M2 i think. H is 8 rows from the front.

Go to www.mcg.org for a seating map (I think) or open a phone book and it will be in the front.

Cheers

Dillo

Dantheman 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 10:09 am

Going in person is much easier, and you get a choice of where you want to sit. I had to get 8 tickets for anzac day and it only took a couple of minutes.

(M3 is bottom deck, punt road end.)

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 12:50 pm

Correct website for mcg is http://www.mcg.org.au/

Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:42 am

Michael,

This is probably a bit late for tonights game but your tickets are down the bottom level behind the goals (depending on where the posts are planted at the moment) seven rows from the front.

In regards to map of seating for the ground I recommend visiting ticketmaster and asking them for a copy of their seating chart. They quite happily photocopied one for me which is rather handy. Its a lot clearer than the ones i have been able to find on the web.

Rowdy

(Oh yes - there is a bass office at the ground near gate 5)

*** It's a Beautiful Day - Don't Let it Get Away ***
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: