Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Take a good hard look at ourselves

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:21 pm
Post subject: Take a good hard look at ourselvesReply with quote

Other teams people must be laughing at us, they will coin phrases like "at least we're not like those pie supporters..."

1) We all like to vent after something bad, eg the missus tellin us off, car won't start. Let people do that in the couple of days after the game, its healthy. It helps us to deal with our emotions, its like getting pissed and telling your best mate you love him, or that you wish your mother in law would stay away for a while.

Its the people still going on about the same things a week later, bagging for the sake of bagging, that need zoloft.

2) People joining up the day after a heavy defeat, bagging our finest and mazda-baiting about one of the pr!cks that mauled us should be viewed with utmost suspicion.

3) There is no need punching other people in here because you are frustrated. I watched Hird kick that goal 20sec into the last quarter, left the room and huddled in bed in the foetal position. I couldn't get a ticket coz it was sold out, if i had, i would of stayed til the end. But does it really matter? Like people not cheering their guts out if they are at the game - in the end we are all adults (well most of us i presume) and choose to live life how we choose, not how others dictate. I don't think Bucks looks up when they are 60 points down and gives a rats arse who is still in the building. He is more interested to see people turn up at the start than worry about when they leave.

Is the label "supporter" determined by their heart, their ass (on a seat) or their mouth?

4) From Bunbury seconds to Orbost thirds people will always share opinions on who should be in, and who should be droppped. The only place they actually listen to that stuff is Carlton, where they sack their presidents because of it, and want to get rid of Fevola, Hulme & Houlahan but that's another story. Time and time again its been said, Malthouse doesn't listen, so why worry.

If you want to end an argument real quick.

C'mon the Maggies, let's blast those Sydney pretenders of the park.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: