Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Anyone been watching Williamstown ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lethalburns Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:53 am
Post subject: Anyone been watching Williamstown ?Reply with quote

Just wondering what has been happening in WT in terms of players in form.

You would assume Shaw might have a chance?

I am only assuming so given the amount of passing errors we made out of our defence. Coming out of our 50 we have no direction at all. Usually bombed kicks to no one. Hopefully Lonie steps up and helps Clement out from a playmaking perspective.

I was also wondering about Betherus?

The lack of desperation from the likes of Woeful and Williams made us look slightly flimsy.

I am a big fan of Betherus and think his born to play the middle or the forward line. There are some memorable 2002 games where his desperation made a big difference in our attack.

Also has Malthouse ever tried him in the middle? He played there under Shaw and I remember him doing well. It is an option if Woe is getting belted?

Finally forgot to mention Scotland..

I think they are having a game tommorow? If anyone gets down can they post up a summary? I would but I have family commitment..

Thank you
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:35 am
Post subject: Re: Anyone been watching Williamstown ?Reply with quote

In reply to has any one been watching Willaimstown,
I watched a bit of the game against Port Melbourne last week,
I thought that Betheras had played quite well and I was hoping he would return to the seniors for the Anzac day game, Rupert is one of my favourite players and I admire how hard he tries.
I also thought McGough played well so I was happy to see him return for the Anzac day game.
I was wondering what everyone thinks of Rhyse Shaw and if they think he should have kept his place or not.
Also I heard somewhere that Scotland is injured is this true?

ok thanks

zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:33 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i never get the chance to go down there to watch them as i have to freaking work and i wouldnt wanna take it off, as im saving my days off for the finals..
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:53 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, thanks Tessa, you just said what I was thinking. Tis a shame that people dont take the time to have a look around Nick's to see what other forums there are other than GD.

I'm on the Sunday shift yet again, so can't make it to the game against Werribee, so will have to be content with listening to it on local radio (974FM, or thereabouts, in Melb's western region.)

Hopefully, this will be my last clash of dates, so I can then start going to the games and providing an in-depth report, and if all goes to plan, there could be a few surprises in store throughout the season, but these will ONLY be submitted in the VFL/Training forum.

Hooked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: