Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

YOU'LL BE SORRY DRUM

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 8:19 am
Post subject: YOU'LL BE SORRY DRUMReply with quote

ROFLMAO..Remember what drum said about the pies a couple of years ago when thank god he turned down the oppertunity of coaching the pies and instead went over to coach the FREO SHOCKERS and who can forget the foureyed twit giving us the bird when walking up the race at colonial last year when the FREO SHOCKERS thought they had won a premiership when they beat us at colonial.

We have long memories at collingwood drum and you my friend will be looking for a new job after we take your pussy SHOCKERS TO THE CLEANERS im glad you did not take the oppertunity to coach the pies and yes you might have to apologise about your comments about collingwood having no future!!!

START PACKING DRUM YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED PIES BY 79 POINTS

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 12:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

ha! their 'cheersquad' (i swear i take more friends to the footy then whats in their pathetic cheersquad) gets really stroppy if you call them 'rent-a-crowd' haha! and they actually called us 'clowns' which i proceeded to piss myself laughing at and loudly pointed out that they were the ones dressed like clowns with those ridiculous jumpers that they wear!!!!
ahh i cant wait for the pies to kick their arses, cept there will be no one to give the shits to because they have 0% supporter base in melbourne!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 1:22 pm

lol they r the artificial cheersquad see all their cheersquad clothes and flags n shit theyre bright as and without a single crease as if theyre brand new and never been touched! Its sooooo funny!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 9:50 am

Looks like you were right Joffa!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: