Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE LOCKER ROOM..........

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 7:29 am
Post subject: THE LOCKER ROOM..........Reply with quote

hEY Folks it was good to see such a good turn out at the Cricketers Arms.

I am still recovering from Joffas inspiring speech. I am not sure whether a speech is in offering this week. As Joffas manager i will assess the situation. However everyone is invited to the Lockeroom for a prematch drink.

Peaceout to all my click

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 7:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joffa

I've noticed of late that JLC has been purporting to be your manager. I need to have this clarified if you are to continue appearing on this site.

I have a long standing arrangement with Alf, who has made absolutely no representations on your behalf, that he receive a regular remittance of nothing. I have assumed that you have a system in place that ensures that you receive your portion of this payment directly from him.

Now we have JLC who, to confuse the issue, has also made no representations on your behalf. Am I also to include him in the payment cycle?

You are becoming very expensive my friend and your continued presence here will have to be reviewed unless you can bring your affairs into order and advise me of firm payment arrangements.

ellaness 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 8:37 am

Don't forget you need a tax invoice for all these 0% payments, so that little johnny howard can get his 10% of jaffa's and JLC's fees.!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 7:47 pm

Why am i now confused !!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 5:09 am

Hi Joffa

Its cool they are just confusing you with red tape issues. Just think of the success at Cricketers last week!!!!!!!!! Its Alf who ??????.....lol

Just be at the Locker room tomorrow. Lets hope these so called other Collingwood supporters turn up. Im very disappointed to the response on this topic..........

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 8:53 am

Thank you Jon for clarifying the issue,as you know i will be in the locker room for a quickie, as i shouted the bar last time i believe it would be fair if a few shouts were to come back my way so to speak i dont believe under any circumstances would i be selling myself short if i were to ask for 6 pots as an appearance fee.I have increased your commision JLC to 4 percent of nothing you are now on equal pay with Alf.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 9:43 am

Sorry JLC., work has been intruding on my posting this week, so I have not been able to confirm that I will be seeing you in the Locker Room. Game is only 3 and a half hours ago (when did they change the time? If I hadn't checked out Mags' home page I wouldn't know the game is starting a half hour earlier), and I am still at work. But I'm dressed ready for the game and be leaving within the hour. Not that this post will do you any good, as you would be at the Locker Room by now, working out how many cheap drinks you can down before the price goes up.

And Joffa, as usual, you are confusing shouting IN the bar, with shouting the bar.

Also, are you guys talking about 4% nett or gross?

And, while I am at it, who buggered Roger Rabbit?

Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: