Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To all you collingwood whingers!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormin 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kirstin, after reading your post I realised you were a few rows behind me. The dickhead you speak about is directly behind me!! He apologised to me at half time for his "language" (not that I care about that) and I too told him to lay off bucks.

I'm sorry if I looked at your weirdly, but I sort of recognised your from your pic on FTO.

Lets give it to this moron if he is gonna keep that rubbish up!
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:54 pm

Hi Stormin, I'm glad to hear that you'll be nearby to support me! We certainly will have to band together and quieten this moron completely!

I don't remember seeing anyone looking at me "oddly" (may have something to do with the alcohol consumed before and during the game - at half time I had to go and get a beer to calm myself down, even though I hate beer!) Please introduce yourself at the next game!

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:54 pm

Yes I am lucky and that’s why I live here.

You have a right to voice your disproval about anything even if it does not go along with all the other sheep think. You can actually speak your mind you know. Even though some would like others that disagree with them removed from the board.

If your not happy speak up, Eddie spoke up and the results are there. If Eddie had the mindset of saying nothing as you say we would still be down the bottom accepting loss every week.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:09 pm

There are some people getting awfully precious on this BB.

Since Moses played full back for Jerusaleum there have been supporters who bag their own players and this goes for EVERY club, including ours.
God knows during the last 10 years there have been times when I've done it (Jason Wilde springs to mind) Embarassed

Instead of bemoaning these few things that give you the sh*ts at a game of footy, celebrate the fact that we can go to the game in our tribal colours, sit amongst opposition supporters, yell out abuse at umpires, opposition or whoever we like without fear of a thump in the moosh (in most instances anyway) and watch the game without a wire-fence impeded view. Very Happy

God knows Jackson and Co are doing their best to f*ck up the AFL but it still sh*ts on everything else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: