Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Good luck to our pies in 2001

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 3:35 am
Post subject: Good luck to our pies in 2001Reply with quote

Lets go maggies,lets prove all the critics wrong!!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 4:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We might not win the flag this year (though it would be good), but if people can't see the improvement in the list from previous years then they obviously have got no idea. We have got rid of some good but unbelievably inconsistent players like Willo and Money Bags. Whatever the pundits say, Molloy will be a better player for us than Mal for the Lions. Willo on the other hand will play a good first few games for Sydney, then....well he'll drop off once the novelty has worn off as usual.

GO PIES!!!!

"I can't die young, coz I get the feeling that one day the worlds going to need me"

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:36 am

Carn' Pies, do us PROUD!!!!

MagpieMark 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 8:33 am

Go Pies!!!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 1:17 pm

I was more proud than usual after todays game well done collingwood and let me tell you this im sick of all this crap about how good hawthorn are, shit they only won by a handful of points they were beaten on the scoreboard and i tell you something i liked the way collingwood attacked the ball today.And if all those dickheads reckon hawthorn have improved out of sight well then collingwood is right up there with them.

I believe collingwood lost the game forget about how hawthorn won it and im sick to death of some collingwood people, on the way home i had 3aw on and this guy rang in and blasted the collingwood football club if this person happens to read this you are nothing but a 'dickhead'a simple good for nothing dick.

And umpire sheehan you are a thucking goose!!!

What about that goal from jarrod malloy at the ponsford end he took them all on and beat them with a fine goal well done jarrod.

Dont be dissapointed family i like the look of this collingwood side.

It was also a first attempt by a lot of cheer sqaud people today to do the banner on the ground and believe you me we were all packing our selves but everything went ok,Ed came over and said hi and shook our hands(legend)
And it was bloody hot it was unbelievable but once again go easy on the pies ok we are goin to be ok
im off to the showers ...LOL
joff

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 1:37 pm

HERE HERE...Good post Joffa!

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 4:41 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with your post Joffa....
I am satisfied that the boys really tried today and it paid off
I dont't mind losing this way........ I was proud of them all.
I was also very proud of ourselves and the way the banner went up without a hitch, actually I would really like some feedback as to what it looked like in the stands...........
One big clap to the boys and a pat on the back for us......

BE LOUD.......BE PROUD

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:50 pm

i would've loved to give you feedback on the banner, but I was still trying to get a park in the MCG car park! My own stupid fault for ending up in the Burnley swimming pool, sorry, TUNNEL after lunching at Southbank. (what's a country bumkin to do?)
Didn't get a park thanks to the Saab in front breaking down and then rhey closed up shop!!
Geez, what are they gonna do when we play Essenscum and Carlscum?

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

dallas 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 12:52 pm

The banner looked great
and was alot better than the hawks one.
i went with some friend who are hawks fans and had to sit near their cheersquad and i thought they were piss weak.
One player i think was underrated was new boy Carl Steinfort he kept Crawford to 14 touches and had 15 himself. Good work for a tagger i thought. Molloy played well and added toughness so did Rintoul.

PieGirl_2 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 2:30 pm

Well I was sitting just below the cheersquad and I rekon it sounded pretty cool, you could hear all the chants and songs and that really well

Well done Fellas!!

~*~ Go Chippa ~*~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: