Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

TRIBUNAL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Di Di Didak Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:20 pm
Post subject: TRIBUNALReply with quote

I think that everyone is forgetting something... FOOTY IS A CONTACT SPORT...

Cousins shouldn't have even got one week, the look on Hardwick's face after cousins was reported says it all. If one of our players had done the same thing we would all be seething (remember Clokey)

Hollands report was a joke as well. Its time for the AFL and the tribunal to realise that if you dont want to get hurt, play soccer... That way you can cry if a bit of grass gets into your eye...

One of the reasons we all love football is for the adrenalin and buzz thats created when someone lays a shirtfront or a bit of a melee starts... It pumps you up... Its becoming a joke
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. And I think the players would be the first to say that they expect to get hit and to play the game hard when they run out on the ground. The main incidents that need to be stamped out are the crude, behind-the-play stuff that can cause serious injury. Half of the reports these days are crap! And then the serious ones (like Matera's cowardly elbow on Tarks) are let go! It's a total farce and there is NO consistency at all.

And the melee rule is just as bad - players are going to stick-up for their team-mates and as long as no-one is throwing punches I don't see the problem with a bit of push and shove. The day the tribunal become consistent it will snow on the MCG in January!!!

GO PIES!
Marg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: