Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

season tickets

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pies4ever Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:19 am
Post subject: season ticketsReply with quote

ive just recently got my season ticket a couple of days ago,and ive heard you have to pre-book a seat for the matches this yr,whats the use of having a season ticket if yoou have to pre-book every week or when ever you go to a match??

cheers bryan..!!
pies4ever Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:49 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that tessa403,when i heard you had to pre-book your tickets,i automatically thought it was a waste buying your season ticket if you had to pre-book your seat,it doesnt worry me at all,when i swipe my season ticket,and i have to stand for the whole match,just as long as i am there to see the magpies play.

cheers bryan..!!
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:05 pm

you will still need to pre-book for some matches pies4ever (even for standing room) eg. Anzac Day, Queens Bday Clash, perhaps other Essendon match and the Geelong game at Telstra Dome, perhaps other matches if the opposition teams are travelling well (Carlton?). But as Tessa said, you only need to pay the extra reserved seat price (including booking fee), not the entire reserved seat admission price as you've already paid your admission. I think this is generally about $12 for MCG matches, Telstra Dome can work a little differently (I believe its only about $5.00 on top of your season ticket for level 3 but dont quote me on that).

But either way if you dont purchase reserved seating in advance you're gonna have to get to each match earlier if you want a decent seat or prime standing position as general public areas (which your season ticket entitles you too) are pretty limited and fill up rather quickly especially with the redevelopment of the MCG and our huge support as others jump on board when we're winning.

Its always a risk not purchasing a reserved seat, because your season ticket DOES NOT guarantee you entry to any game, but by the same token it can get extremely expensive forking out money on a reserved seat or reserved seat package all the time. Just be sure to take note of any press releases giving details of the progress of ticket sales, and use these to try and help you make informed decisions (although even these are not always reliable).

Thats one of them unlucky breaks supporting the greatest football team in the world. Kangaroos supporters would never have these problems.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:07 pm

It is just one of them. . . . The whole world?
pies4ever Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:19 pm

rowdy26,thanks heaps for the help,im sure to do what you just explained to me.

cheers bryan..!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: