Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's B&F voting?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:09 am
Post subject: Nick's B&F voting?Reply with quote

Hi y'all - long time since I've posted, but I've certanly still been around (having another child a few weeks back Very Happy has affected my time somewhat!).

Just wondering if we'll have the opportunity to vote our own Nick's "Copeland" like we did last year...

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

About time you posted again Broadie. Congratulations to you and Mrs Broadie for the safe arrival of Isabelle. Just think, when you first started posting here you were footloose and fancy free, now you've got 3 daughters.

If you send me a stamped, self addressed plain brown wrapper, I'll send you back some good literature that explains why it happens - so you can stop it happening again. I thoroughly recommend it - many good people have ended up in the poor house or the nut house just through the lack of this information.

The 'Eddy' award for the supporters' choice of best and fairest has had to be dropped this year. To be honest I'm still operating on the edge and have had to off-load more stuff to keep the show on the road and the 'Eddy' was a casualty. I actually didn't think it would be missed.

Welcome back.
Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike, but us "Micks" aren't supposed to accept such literature....and besides, the more new Collingwood members, the better.

I may be the only one who does miss the award - who knows? I did get used to entering my selections and seeing how they stacked up against all others.

And not only did I have no children when I began posting here, I also had no mortgage! Wouldn't swap any of it though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: