Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

No Go On Everrit, Now For Colbert

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Plow 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 7:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We should be interested in Blumfield
The trading period ends on Tuesday and the Colbert deal is as good as done.

While Sydney are leading to get Blumfield if the deal doesnt go through we can get him in the December draft.

ZED 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 4:28 pm

Freo have given their third pick for Troy Cook from Sydney. Colbert will go to Collingwood before he even thinks about Freo.

[This message has been edited by ZED (edited 03 October 1999).]

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 7:43 am

apparently we're looking now to trade some low draft picks for craig callahan from fremantle. sounds like a great idea to me. even though he's primarily an onballer, callahan can kick goals and we need a decent crumber.
also - richmond are looking to trade some players for the 3rd pick overall. how about brad ottens? i doubt it very much but you never know. i really wouldn't mind getting that ben harrison bloke from richmond; reckon he's a great player. who's the 3rd pick going to be anyway? is it worth keeping?
Mr_Plow 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 8:11 am

We're on to something here, Craig Callaghan is an awesome player and if he wants to come we should definately get him .

I used to watch him bloke when he was playing for the Swan Districts reserves and it was pretty obvious even then he was gonna be a star (yes i emailed the pies to draft him)

Its hard to say what we should give up for him but wes hould really try and keep as many of our draft picks as possible.

I guess it wouldn't be so bad if we traded pick number 3 and got a late 1st round pick as part of a deal.

Also no deals with Richmond, even if they were nice to take Frawley off our hands.

ZED 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 11:31 am

We cant risk our high draft picks on short players.Ben Holland or Brad Ottens would be the only players worthy of a high draft pick swap.All the others are too old or untouchable.

boomer 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 4:45 pm

Zed...you are spot on. All this b-dust about King for McKee from those cruddy tigers is lunacy. Tall and young or keep the picks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: