Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick the mummies boy......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 4:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the difference with Nick, and the bitter taste he has left in most of our mouths is the sneaky, gutless way he handled himself.

To be honest, at the start of last year when speculation first began about whether he'd stay or go, I believed if he really felt he needed to go home, then good luck to him. I do have compassion for the younger players who have to move around the country to play the game they love.

Had Nick been honest and done the decent thing, I would have had no problem with him or his decision to go home.

It's the way he was still saying during the weeks leading up to him leaving that he still hadn't decided that pissed me off. He'd well and truly made up his mind and was just using us. As if he would have been given a shot to play in the GF had he let his real feelings been known!

Stuff him. I for one can't wait to bag him next time we play. He behaved like a child, and as far as I'm concerned lost any integrity OR credibility as a player, and as a man.
hoggy Pisces

Bristle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:13 pm

"Barring serious injury or death, 100 per cent." - Honest Nick Davis 20/04/2002 when asked about the chances of him playing for Collingwood in 2003 and beyond. -
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:01 pm
Post subject: ....Reply with quote

guyz if u wanna get ova it then use your own thoughts and get ova it.

stop bringing this stuff up u should be treating ex playas with respect. they were at the club and we all know this club is great. Nick knows how much of an honour it was to play for such a great club and u should know how much of on an honour it was for him to play in this team. The recruits chose him for a reason and that was to make this club betta. his move was for his choice and with all the publicity that took to it ur thoughts should be kept quiet bcoz he had to deal too.

ash xo

wen ur fav playas go lets see wat u do.then we’ll talk.
I apologise for keeping the faith.
*TYS LANE, BRENT TUCKEY, NICK STONE 4EVA
CWOOD VS SYD SCREAMIN FOR YA NICKI D KICK ARSE*
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:10 pm

U call urself a COLLINGWOOD supporter Ash?? How old r u?? The CLUB will ALWAYS be bigger than any player you know.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:28 pm

Well said mandy m8.
Warbler 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:02 am

I was a big Nancy fan when he first came to the club and if ne wants to go home to sydney - thats fine , he obviously wants to win a wooden spoon .
It was the lying about being happy & wanting to stay that lost me & as MM says " We want players of character at the club " & lying sooks aren't the characters we want .
Come round 21 - don't boo him - ignore him , let there just be silence when he does anything . Being ignored is much worse than being hated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: