Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bulletin Board Moderation

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies_Chat 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Previous post not mine!
Interesting?

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:01 am

Oops, sorry guys, please note, ALL posts by Pies_Chat should be Black_White.

-Craig

Rohan 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:37 am

So the moderation is going well?

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:45 am

Very well Rohan, though only you and I shall see this!!

=Craig

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:21 am

Guys, can't we all just step back, take a deep breath and just be happy...sheez isn't there just enough angst in the world aready. My God, this is so umimportant, yet you guys seems to think that the whole world revolves around Nicks....We have had on here in the last week...racial taunts, mod bashing, defamatory remarks and a whole heap of pride. Please can we just drop it, for goodness sake.

All the Mods who are here volunteer their time. Why do they need to be policed or told what to do or when to do it. We simply do not get a chance to act as you are on us quicker than we can blink. Why not just let us try and do the job we have been asked to do? if we leave it too long or stuff things up occasionally then, instead of getting all uptight about it, just let it go. I for one do not want to see you banned or even suspended...when you do post comments regarding Collingwood they are always informative and educated. They are the comments I enjoy seeing from not just you, but everyone. Why do you see the need for a person to "police the police" as you put it? Honestly if you do not like the way things are done here then the choice is simple...walk away! To be honest, I will miss you, but it just seems that you keep chipping away at us all the time until we grant your request and if you do get banned...well it would be at your request mate and would be the decision that you have made ie "better ban me now"

I just don't understand why this is happening here. This is the place where we come to discuss the thing that we all love the most..the Collingwood Football Club. Can we please leave all of our pride at the door? This disapoints me more than it does anger me because, well I reakon you are a top bloke craig, I have chatted to yo un several occasions. I just don't get why you don't just slip on the TIME Cd, chill out, relax and give us mods just a little bit of time to adjust to the new roles that we have been given to allow Mike to finally step back and enjoy his wife and family.

Can we atleast try??

Cheers

BTW - I AM A MODERATOR.......

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:58 am

ah...Time...classic NP.
Will chill out as you request.
Hope you are enjoying the Zoom DVD.

-Craig

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:24 am

Thanks Craig......Time is good and zoom is good but nothing..no nothing for me beats discovery.....lol...mate I hope you understand where I was coming from in the post.....Just reakon you would enjoy it more if ya eased up a little and let us try and do the best we can....I for one really don't mind being pulled up if I stuff things up majorly but am not a big fan of a pre-emptive strike...if ya know what i mean...lol

cheers

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:25 pm

Discovery? You know thats really "Disco---Very"!
It's Out Of The Blue For me mate, definitive ELO. Superb double LP, when there was vinyl of course! Interestingly, you can purchase a remastered OOTB Vinyl set from the on-line magpies shop.
Strange.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: