Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

crowd

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:55 pm
Post subject: crowdReply with quote

Travelled from adelaide for the wizard cup grand final thought pro collingwood crowd 40,000 plus the atmosphere is going to be to be huge and after the being at the brisbane game last year at colonial
i was excited to be watching a game with 40,000 pie fans.but it was queit or not what i was expecting was sitting in level 3 near balcony on 50m line
cheer squad end city side couldnt hear cheersquad never heard the chant crowd didnt sem to get involved seemed like they thought it was going to happen(collingwood winning)i was dissapointed or was it coz i was sitting in level 3?
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the game on TV , Mr J and myself were commenting on the lack of noise.....Collingwood fans made more noise at the port/ collingwood final last year...but that was the real footy, not the players pocketmoney loose change pre season matches.
lsdswooper 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:27 am

The crowd was definatley flat and perhaps a little expected. Reminded me of an esssendon or carlton crowd, where they arrogantly sit back and wait for it to happen.

I've come to realise that crowds can have off nights and on other nights like Brisabane last year "have a pearler"

Every kick, handball, goal, smoother should be treated by the crowd with enthusiasm, we all know that the site of that b & w jumper lifts others teams.

We have to assume nothing and be grateful for anything at collingwood, my father has be saying this for 40 years.

GIVE THE BASTARDS NOTHING. MAINTAIN YOUR RAGE!
DaicosMagic Scorpio

1970 Grand Final Boundary Umpire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:16 pm

It's like comparing apples and oranges! last year vs Brisbane was an exciting goal-fest. Saturday night's encounter was a snore-fest. Poor disposal, lack of goals, insipid tackling. It's hard to get excited over such a lop-sided spectacle.

Missing so many set shots after working so hard just leaves one feeling flat! So many plays resulted in anticlimax after anticlimax.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: