Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

startling new video evidence

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:47 am
Post subject: startling new video evidenceReply with quote

On my way out this morning i stumbled across a brown paper parcel
on my doorstep oh my god i muttered what must this be ?
It was of course it was video footage from the locker room funnily enough from last saturday night.
A good look at this video is quite disturbing it shows conspiracy at it's best with a well known member who freqents this board JLC and a barman!! yep a bloody barman who baracks for essendon you certainly have nice friends JLC for someone who hates all things black and red (you most vile traitor) the video shows JLC whispering to barman seconds later it shows barman tripping joffa seconds later it shows JLC reprimanding joffa for spilling drink it then shows all of locker room patronage reprimanding joffa spilling drink when all along it was the devious work of JLC i also have a witness he doesn't know it yet but he does now stand up please SS11
you wretch i can only hope it comes back to you twenty fold.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:56 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait until elvira hears about this she will not be happy
she will back joffa.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:16 am

Hello Joffa,

In the fairness of this case i discussed matters with my legal eagles and obtained a copy of the tape from the staff at the Lock Room.

I have viewed this tape many tapes at many angles and freeze framed a few times. There is one angle that spins a compltely new light onto the case as follows :

It shows Joffa walking back to our table when he catches two women on his left looking at him. One of them is clearing something from her eye which Joffa confuses for a wink.......lol This moment of confusion leads to the spillage of the beer.

The audio eveidence could not be heard clearly. But i will enlighten you on what took place :

JLC: "Watch out for the guy with the beanie!!!"

Barman:"Why so ??"

JLC: "Hes friends with Big ED"

Barman: "Thanks for the tip"

See Joffa i think you misheard the word tip as the word trip......lol Its an easy mistake to make with the noise

In some countries spilling a beer is a crime.........punishable by law. As it appears to be a first offence we think you can get off with a warning Joffa.

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:57 am

huh me?
when i got there the drink had been spilt already, therefore i am no help in this dastardly court case against human cruelty (to a helpless pot of beer). Sorry joffa u are on ur own mate.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:18 pm

SCOTTY
Dont do this to me...i was goin to pay you to remember!!!
Thanks fellow comitteeman!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:35 pm

hmmm i hope this video does not include footage of any little underagers in pink pants in there does it arrrgh and another escapee from the Magpie nest circling the premises outside the door (little Mags tryin to pinch me heels to get in lol)!!!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: