Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GET IT RIGHT AFL!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:15 am
Post subject: GET IT RIGHT AFL!!!!!Reply with quote

Quote:
The Crows made light of the AFL’s controversial decision to schedule the pre-season grand final in Melbourne – even though the Magpies had yet to travel during the competition - by dominating the Magpies on their own turf at the Telstra Dome

This stupid statement was made in Afl.com's match report.....ahem excuse me but from what I remember the MCG would be classified as Collingwoods HOME turf not Telstra Stadium...If we were at the G, on our HOME turf then it may have been a competely different story...Just really p**s's me off when Jurnos make stupid blatant mistakes like that.....

Cheers

PS can anyone tell I am not too happy about the loss??

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT was on the official AFL site !

Sometimes you need to read between the lines in these things.

What it REALLY said was something like this:

The Crows made the most of the armchair ride we paid the umpires to give them, in order to ease our consciences for the mistake we made in scheduling the game for the Telstra Phone Box instead of Moron Park, by beating Collingwood easily last night. We are SO relieved. It should be enough to get K.G.Cunningham off our back ... until the next time the Crows decide to have a whinge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: