Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The theatre goers win again

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:14 pm
Post subject: The theatre goers win againReply with quote

Its a bit tiring isnt it?

A lot of us have supported the wizard cup series over the last 3 weeks the marvellous magpie army at the coventry end goals have been able to create an atmosphere that no other supporters have been able to do, now the grand final is a ticketed event at double price, when will they ever learn ?

Expect the coventry end goals to be full of banwagoning theatre goers who most probably will see collingwood for the first time this season in the wizard cup series.( and i venture to say have no interest in obtaining a normal season membership forgive me if im wrong on that one )
These people with all respect will sit there like little garden gnomes when can REAL football people start making decisions..LOOK i dont mind paying the extra dosh to get in fair enough its a big event but why not just leave it first in best dressed...im afraid and i know from experience we will be up against it this saturday night to create an even bigger atmosphere and im really pissed off about it..these theatre going people will ring ticketek or whoever and book seats in an area where in the last 3 weeks the marvellous magpie army has signalled loud and clear to the football world HERE WE ARE !...

For gods sake whats going on !!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

From my understanding, and not having been to any of the Wizard Cup games (was going Sat night but ended up with the flu), the ground level is General Admission. Is that the level the Cheer squad is on? Level 1 is apparently Members Reserved Seating (didn't know the AFL had that many members that they take up a whole level) and Level 2 is Reserved Seating, which is where I'll be sitting. And of course I'm a paid up Legends Member but as for the theatre? I'm planning on attending the Australian Ballet's Romeo and Juliet on Thursday night. Very Happy
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:03 pm

hahahahaha Proud Pies - you beat me to it!

All General Admission is on level 1 and 3 (this is on the tickets) - all seats are first in best dressed so it will be much the same as it has been over the past few weeks.

Level 1 on the tickets I think is the 'ground level' you are referring to.

But Joffa - it's all ok. Just means there are a few thousand more people you have to get chanting Cooooollllllllllllllllinnnnnnngggggggwooooooood.
Smile

It's going to be wonderful. But I'd be either getting tickets now or getting them at the gate because it would be awful to miss out.

Smile

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:20 pm

People this is fantastic once again i have saddled my high horse without proper justification and yes i apologise
Many thanks
Good evening
Cheers
Joffa

PS Magpie Army lets get there and give it to them if the brisbane wankers last year thought the noise was loud just wait till saturday night the chardonnay drinking whingers from adeliade wont know what hit them!!

Joffa Corfe

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:23 pm

but....not only do i go to the theatre, i drink Charddy too!!!! (oh, and i was born in Adelaide).....but i still barrack for the Pies!!!!!!!
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:27 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
but....not only do i go to the theatre, i drink Charddy too!!!! (oh, and i was born in Adelaide).....but i still barrack for the Pies!!!!!!!

Your a fascinating character have we met ?.....Wink

Anyway ive designated myself to the sin bin for the rest of the evening and given myself a well overdue spanking
Good night
speak tomorow
cheers

Joffa Corfe

dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:32 pm

Don't be so hasty in apologising Joffa. I am trying to buy level 1 general admission tickets and Ticketmaster7 wont let me buy them over the web, only level 3.

Earlier today ther we three categories of tickets available -
General Admission
Access One members - Reserved seating
AFL Members - Reserved Seating

Now when I go to book there are 4 options -
General Admission
Access One members - Reserved seating Level 2
AFL Members - Reserved Seating level 2
AND
Wizard cup reserved seating.

I tried to get Level one GA and it says there are no tickets for this level left.
Tried for Level 1 Reserved seating and voila it offered me.

BUT at the same price.

interesting
Rohan 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:36 pm

I'm an AFL full member Joffa and am I a theatre goer?

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:38 am

Well, my general admission ticket definitely says levels 1 or 3. I bought mine at The Club this morning. Cameron told me there'd be a Cheer Squad area, but it would be first-in-best-dressed ...

... so BE EARLY !

And don't wait till Saturday to get your ticket either. This match WILL sell out.

Gotta go ... Act Three of King Lear is about to start.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:58 pm

joffa_the_man_in_gold wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

Your a fascinating character have we met ?.....Wink

Anyway ive designated myself to the sin bin for the rest of the evening and given myself a well overdue spanking
Good night
speak tomorow
cheers

No, I don't think we've met, but i'm sure you've seen me around at matches, I'm usually dressed in Black and White, I can't be that hard to miss can i?
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:15 pm

HAHAHAHAH LOVE ur comments Magpie Greg Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:36 pm

MG rocks! Very Happy
silf85 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 9:41 pm

You cannot just turn up and get a seat in Level 1.
More then half of Level 1 is reserved. There will be a very small section which will allow General Admission ticket holders to sit in Level 1.
Majority of General Admission Ticket Holders without a reserved seat will be on Level 3.
I have reserved seats on Level 1 and will be pissed off if some idiots take them cause they think they have a right to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: