Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hot Pies is back

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hot Pies 2001 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2001 4:48 pm
Post subject: Hot Pies is backReply with quote

After hanging up the boots last year and not having done a scrap of a pre-season Hot pies is ready to get back out on the track.

We have a tentative plan to launch at the Family Day, club willing, and put out one every six or seven weeks.

We're looking for anybody interested in writing, especially from our fairer feathered friends. if you'reinterested email us at hotpies@vicnet.net.au

Deadline is March 10ish but if we know its coming we can be flexible.

We're also after anybody interested in making a quick quid before the game. For about an hour or two (depending on how long you want to do it) helping us sell from 12.00ish til 1.45/2.00ish pre-games. It'll be on a commission basis but unless you're not trying it'd be hard to make less than $25 for the hour.

Again email us if you're interested.

Also if we've stuffed up your subscription please get in contact with us. Our 'subscription manager' has been in asia all summer and hasn't exactly got his wits about him at this stage.

Thanks and look forward to catching up in 2001,

Johnny&Ben

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2001 8:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

LEGENDS!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 10:51 am

We should have a rep from this board writing in Hot Pies..who agrees?

=======================
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
=======================
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 2:40 pm

Hey joel
whats this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all about!!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 3:07 pm

Okay, didn't know that Mags. Shows how much attention I pay when reading it.

Joffa, don't worry about the hmmmmmmmmms I deleted that signature today. It doesn't mean anything, I just put it in as my signature ages ago because I couldn't think of anything else and for some reason the signature box has been ticked when I make posts the last couple of days and I keep forgetting to un-tick it.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 7:27 pm

I'm going to be writing a review of our first 3 Ansett Cup games for the next Hot Pies, so watch out for that.

**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: