Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THAT NON performance, we should NOT have to pay Membership!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 pm
Post subject: THAT NON performance, we should NOT have to pay Membership!Reply with quote

IM a Collingwood Member here, only five games, did not use it once, obviously. But, i do know there are many here who pay huge amounts of money for their memberships. A Tiger fan i know, pays $1300 for top membership for her and partner this season, never used it. She reckons all memberships should be rolled over to next season, no refund, but roll them over. I totally concur, the powers that be, at Collingwood FC, cannot expect us members to pay again for memberships, all over again, after getting nothing this season. Especially after that diabolical non effort, tonight, the Club would have a real $Ł$%^%%$ cheek asking us to ante up again, after that insipid effort. End of rant. Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with that. Still waiting for my members cap. Although not totally Collingwoods fault, I think Auspost have had it longer than the club and has also made a journey to the harbour city.

I wonder if the club send another once Auspost declare it lost.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:58 pm

Members cap is the only thing I did get out of my membership this year and that’s only because of the game at Wang! Hell I don’t even think my membership entitled me to one but they gave it to me anyway!!!
Adz 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:17 am

No games in Melb= no membership in 2021.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:50 am

You guys are getting ripped off by Eddie ego
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:14 am

People shouldn’t be posting shortly after a loss. We were better than 13 other clubs this season and beat WCE in Perth In a final where they had a 7 - 0 record there this year. How do people feel if the club folded up because everyone gave up their memberships?
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:18 am

A true supporter will stand by their team no matter what.

Even Carlton members kept on signing up even though they have played like cr@p for almost two decades.

Usually when a team cops a hiding like that in a final, they suffer a big form slump the following year (look at Melb and GWS). The club will really need our support or we could end up cellar dwellers for many years.

Last edited by Bucks5 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:22 am

This is a reasonably silly thread. 12 of the 18 teams didn’t even get to win a final and advance to have the opportunity to lose dismally in the second week of finals. I don’t think one can sensibly suggest you should get a Membership discount because your team didn’t make the Prelim.

I feel for the people who paid good money to attend last night and didn’t really have a single thing to cheer - but I’m sure the players and coaching staff all did their best and are devastated by what happened. I watched the Coach’s post match presser - he was still in shock.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:00 pm

^ NO the fact is, we paid for memberships we did not even use once, saw no games, none, zilch, nada, the very least the Club, or any club can do, is too offer a discount for next season, surely ?

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
K 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Bucks5 wrote:
Usually when a team cops a hiding like that in a final, they suffer a big form slump the following year (look at Melb and GWS). The club will really need our support or we could end up cellar dwellers for many years.

Sadly, our financial support does not really prevent cellar dwelling, if it's going to happen. Cellar dwelling will need to be prevented by other things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: