Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why does everything have to be a fight?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:28 pm
Post subject: Why does everything have to be a fight?Reply with quote

Essendon supporters.

Every single detail of every single square inch of any moment, fact, or opinion is debated against, argued with and hated upon.

Why?

They dont like Collingwood. And that's ok. It really is. But why spend so much time and energy thinking about it all the time? Over the years I've let so many things slide, but these days it just seems that every conversation is filled with hatred, jealousy and conspiracies about why, what, when and how.

Is it the lack of recent success? Is it the unjust feeling they have regarding the drug saga? Because their club was put through the ringer, do they feel that every time something happens elsewhere, no matter how big or small of an issue, that the same thing should happen to that club?

What dont they understand about world sports? Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You can go years without winning, but you might win the next 4 flags in a row. Who knows?

Why do they feel like they can just say whatever they want about another club with the attitude of "they're below us", but when something is said against them, no matter how minute, they get extremely defensive about it.

Just yesterday, there was a big fight at work because someone questioned if Dodoro was any good for their club and if he should still be working there. Like a full on argument, screaming, yelling, name calling, it was pathetic.

I used to feel this way about Carlton supporters, but they do not argue or get aggressively defensive in the same way.

I'm just sick of them getting cut all the time and refusing to admit that another club has done something good. Or done something better than their club.

And if something positive is said about another club? Can't have that. There must be some kind of reason. And if a supporter is celebrating a win, cant have that. Let's find a way to hurt them.

In the chance that one reads this. And yes they do, because I know they took screenshots of nicks for their personal group chat. They actually search for what I said about Essendon on here. Just get over yourselves and let the hate go. You'll enjoy your life more. Essendon is no better or worse than any other club. All the clubs try to do is win each week and of course win the flag. That's it.

Footy. It really brings out the worst in you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: