Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Swans end Pies' run. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greening gold 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

doriswilgus wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Sydney’s defensive structures are elite. Defences win flags.

They’re a serious chance for the premiership.

They also play a bloody awful game to watch.It’s just flooding,flooding,flooding,and scrum after scrum.It’s not good to watch.

Their game is suited to the more confined spaces of the SCG. We do better on the MCG where there is room to move.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:44 pm

Larabee wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Sydney’s defensive structures are elite. Defences win flags.

They’re a serious chance for the premiership.

They also play a bloody awful game to watch.It’s just flooding,flooding,flooding,and scrum after scrum.It’s not good to watch.

It's in their DNA. I'd rather watch World Championship Knitting than the Swans. It's Longmire all over but they play to their strength which is the SCG. I'm Sydney born and bred and IMHO the SCG is the best cricket ground but too small for AFL. Different story at the G where Collingwood shines.

Funny you say that! I finished a jumper for myself while I watched! Champion right here!

I agree, Longmiresswans are awful!

Quincy 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:10 pm

Why does Howe spoil his own teammates?
JC Hartley Cancer

16 premierships now in the history books. Let's be the first club to 17 premierships.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:19 pm

Collingwood's latest venture to the Sydney Cricket Ground saw their unbeaten run come to a halt against the Sydney Swans by 27 points. The Magpies were unable to play to their strengths throughout the day, while the Swans cashed in on the scoreboard whenever the Woods made skill errors, while finding time and space to beat Collingwood's defence. When Collingwood looked to find targets up forward, they could not take very many marks and were unable to force any significant forward half intercepts to impact the scoreboard themselves. The opening term was largely controlled on Sydney's terms by holding a lead of 13 points at quarter time. The second term was a stalemate with the Swans narrowly winning the quarter by 2 points to take a lead of 15 points into the main break at half time. The third quarter saw some momentum shifts, but ultimate control remained with Sydney who went into the final change with a comfortable lead to the tune of 23 points. The final term saw Collingwood charge at the Swans with everything they got, but could not eat into the deficit at the right times, while the Swans absorbed the barrage of pressure and inched away before killing the clock with possession and stoppages to win the fourth quarter by 4 points, and ultimately the match by 27 points. Collingwood walked away from this loss by producing their lowest score of the season.

Collingwood were only able to win a frugal number of key statistical indicators such as hit-outs by +21 (51 - 30), centre clearances had an advantage of +6 (13 - 7), and +3 for intercept possessions (77 - 74). Sydney dominated the stat sheet, where they claimed disposals by +68 (390 - 322), kicks were won by +52 (250 - 198), +16 for handballs (140 - 124), contested possessions had a differential of +29 (166 - 137), while uncontested possessions had a gap of +57 (227 - 170). Clearances went in favour of the Swans by +7 ( 45 - 38 ), with stoppage clearances up by +13 (38 - 25), while tackles were won by +19 (72 - 53), and +1 for Tackles Inside 50 (13 - 12). Marks had an advantage of +27 (97 - 70), with a differential of uncontested marks determined by +25 (85 - 60), while contested marks were up by +2 (12 - 10), and Marks Inside 50 had a margin of +4 (9 - 5), with Inside 50s won narrowly by +3 (55 - 52).

Scott Pendlebury (26 disposals @ 54%, 480 metres gained, 15 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 6 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 11 handballs, 3 marks, 4 tackles, 2 goal assists, 5 score involvements, 9 clearances, 2 centre clearances, 7 stoppage clearances, 3 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) accumulated successfully, but his skill execution let him down. The Swans set up a trap for Pendlebury in the first term to take the corridor option, and made him pay on the scoreboard. From that moment, the whole team were reluctant to use the corridor due to the nature of Sydney's ability to score from turnovers. Pendlebury also found it hard to find time and space whenever he won clearances, especially from stoppages, where his effectiveness from clearances was substantially reduced.

Josh Daicos (25 disposals @ 60%, 489 metres gained, 13 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 17 kicks, 8 handballs, 3 marks, 3 tackles, 7 score involvements, 7 clearances, 7 centre clearances, 7 Inside 50s & 1 goal) got increased midfield time and won every single centre clearance for Collingwood. Withstanding additional skill errors from Josh, which were across the whole team to be frank, he was the most threatening player that looked like creating scoring opportunities up forward, so at least Josh held his own end of the bargain in that respect, and could have additional midfield time next week against Carlton.

Jack Crisp (19 disposals @ 53%, 442 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 11 kicks, 8 handballs, 3 marks, 5 tackles, 2 score involvements, 4 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances, 4 Inside 50s & 3 Rebound 50s) produced territory with each possession, but poor ball use and minimal scoreboard impact made rather indifferent reading for him, when he usually is a barometer for how well the team is playing.

Darcy Cameron (15 disposals @ 60%, 243 metres gained, 8 contested possessions, 7 uncontested possessions, 31 hit-outs, 11 kicks, 4 handballs, 2 marks, 4 tackles, 3 score involvements & 2 Rebound 50s) provided first-use for his midfield to dominate at centre clearances, but that was where the story ended. Cameron's work around the ground was minimised and inconsequential to the outcome of the match.

Trent Bianco (14 disposals @ 79%, 397 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 9 kicks, 5 handballs, 6 marks, 2 tackles, 2 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances, 3 Inside 50s & 5 Rebound 50s) came in as a late inclusion for Jordan De Goey, and was solid without being brilliant on the wing. Bianco, like many of his teammates were forced to kick long to contests all day.

Callum Brown (14 disposals @ 86%, 171 metres gained, 4 contested possessions, 10 uncontested possessions, 4 intercept possessions, 5 kicks, 9 handballs, 3 marks, 2 score involvements & 3 Inside 50s) was the medical substitute for the day, and he came on to replace Jack Ginnivan who strained his hamstring. Brown won his own ball in the second half, and showed some composure under pressure. Brown is in the mix for another game next week as a midfielder. His efforts could be rewarded, subject to player availability in the coming days.

Mason Cox (11 disposals @ 54%, 110 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 4 uncontested possessions, 4 intercept possessions, 19 hit-outs, 8 kicks, 3 handballs, 4 marks, 2 contested marks & 1 goal) was competitive in ruck contests and gave his midfield opportunities to win the ball. Cox also chimed in with a few marks to give his team a marking option.

John Noble (20 disposals @ 70%, 512 metres gained, 19 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 7 handballs, 6 marks, 5 tackles, 4 Inside 50s & 4 Rebound 50s) maximised territory with his possessions without necessarily achieving the desired outcome. Noble had a couple of stints on the wing to see if he could break a few lines and cover for Josh Daicos or Steele Sidebottom when the pair were occupied in the midfield. The experiment was short-lived in patches.

Nick Daicos (20 disposals @ 60%, 368 metres gained, 11 contested possessions, 9 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 2 marks, 4 score involvements, 3 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances, 3 Inside 50s, 2 Rebound 50s & 1 goal) was shut down early in the opening quarter, before Nick was thrown forward and in the midfield to break a tag. Nick was able to accumulate with a bit more freedom in the second half, but his influence was well and truly stifled.

Jeremy Howe (20 disposals @ 85%, 390 metres gained, 8 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 8 intercept possessions, 12 kicks, 8 handballs, 7 marks, 3 contested marks & 10 Rebound 50s) gave stability to his team with numerous intercept marks. Howe's ball use was reasonable, despite making some errors coming out of defence that came back twofold.

Brayden Maynard (18 disposals @ 67%, 541 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 15 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 3 handballs, 6 marks, 3 tackles, 3 score involvements, 5 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) spent the whole day kicking long to contests, which was extremely challenging and difficult as the Swans took away Maynard's ability to find free targets or leading players in the right position to mark the ball. Maynard also had a stint or two on the wing to get into the game, where he was able to provide opportunities for the forwards.

Nathan Murphy (14 disposals @ 86%, 166 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 9 uncontested possessions, 10 intercept possessions, 9 kicks, 5 handballs, 3 marks & 4 Rebound 50s) played his role well by intercepting anything that came his way, and showed composure with his ball use.

Beau McCreery (10 disposals @ 50%, 230 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 7 uncontested possessions, 5 kicks, 5 handballs, 3 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 2 goal assists, 3 score involvements & 4 Inside 50s) was arguably Collingwood's most lively forward with his will and want to tackle still there for all to see, and he gave his teammates chances to score up forward.

Will Hoskin-Elliott (9 disposals @ 33%, 229 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 2 uncontested possessions, 6 kicks, 3 handballs, 2 marks, 6 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50 & 3 Inside 50s) produced great pressure, but skill execution up forward was severely lacking. Hoskin-Elliott was forced to dispose of the footy under pressure which allowed the Swans to intercept the ball and allow them to play their high-possession game.

Ash Johnson (8 disposals @ 50%, 134 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 3 uncontested possessions, 6 kicks, 2 handballs, 4 marks, 2 contested marks, 2 Marks Inside 50, 2 tackles, 3 score involvements & 1 goal) proved to be the only major aerial threat that Collingwood had ahead of the ball, and that was the case all day. Johnson was slightly wasteful with his opportunities at goal, which was disappointing.

Jack Ginnivan (7 disposals @ 100%, 149 metres gained, 6 contested possessions, 3 kicks, 4 handballs, 3 score involvements, 2 Inside 50s & 1 goal) made a moderate impact on the scoreboard during the first half. Shortly after kicking his only goal of the game, Ginnivan was subbed out of the game with a tight hamstring, but could still be available for Collingwood’s next match or the first final if precautions are taken.

Collingwood's next game will be against Carlton on August 21 at the MCG. Huge day of footy for both clubs, with the VFL game commencing at 11:45 in the morning before the seniors play on the same ground from 15:20 in the afternoon. Get that win to secure a place in the top four, and ensure the Blues feel blue in both defeat and the face.

Last edited by JC Hartley on Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:31 pm

^ Id love to see you do an in depth history of the Collingwood FC, you write very well indeed, you know your facts, opinions, indepth stuff extremely well, your bloody brilliant J C. ! Well done.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:45 am

Would like to see Collingwood play Sydney at the MCG not the SCG for once also same goes for Brisbane as well.
Bit done with playing them away all the time
bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:45 am

In fact opposite to what Buckley thinks, this team isn't a product of 5 years in the making, but a team desperately trying to shake off the Buckley cloak of negativity, timidness, wont to go in their shells and not take risks. Unfortunately the spectre of Buckley's influence strangled this team today. The only time the swans looked scared and on the back foot was a10min period at the start of the last quarter when we threw caution to the wind. I say this because I've heard countless times McCrae's attempt to reinforce the message of being aggressive and playing chaos footy.

The SCG is a shit ground to play and watch footy at. In fact I refuse to watch any SCG games, and only barely suffer through our ones there. The only way to play this ground against a super defensive rugby team like Sydney, is direct through the middle.You can't kick to packs along the flanks. Own the middle, create chains through the middle and hit up leading forwards with low passes, or bomb it through from 50 on the run. Kicking long on this ground will get you nowhere, even if it's to the top of your goalsquare.
We fluffed our lines today. Let's use it as a learning opportunity and reload.

The booing of Ginni while he was injured and on the bench was a disgrace. And for what? Because that Swans thug tackled him around the neck? If I recall correctly didn't Goodes also play for frees and got booed? Hmm. Short memories.
Loved Coxy's mark backing into a pack...highlight of the day for me.
Buddy is a flog. He just plays for frees and demands the unp gives him a free for anything and everything. Take your model influencer wife and go to the Gold Coast to scrounge another 800k after Sydney has paid you 10mill over 10 years. It's the Buddy show after all isn't it?
Quaynor, poor game and your hair looks ridiculous.
Biamco, you need to have a massive preseason next year. Get your body shape looking like a professional athlete.
Cal Brown, not up to the standard. Nothing to be ashamed of, but no way can we keep you on the list next year.
WHE, to say you put your body on the line is like saying Stuart Dew watches what he eats.
Good game by Josh Daicos. All Australian winger for mine.
Ash Johnson did really well to present.. Lot of marks just didn't stick today....unlucky.
Next week's going to be super contested finals type game.
IN: Ruscoe / OUT. Noble
IN: Mccrae / OUT: Bianco
IN: Henry / OUT: Ginnivan (inj)
Sub: Carmichael
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:49 am

Fly's presser

The winning streak has come to an end, how do you reflect on that after the match?
Quote:
"I thought they were outstanding, Sydney. The way they defended the ground was as good as we've faced this year. Defensively, they made it really hard to score. They're a very good team. We came up here with high hopes that we'd give our best. I thought maybe we were a little bit off our best potentially, but full credit to Sydney."

Does it feel like this is the time to get a game out of the way where you weren't at your best?
Quote:
"No, we don't go into a game going 'oh, let's just play a little bit worse this week because we'll be better for it'. We try to bring our best every week and we learned some good lessons. I think defensively again, how do we counter that if we meet Sydney again, that's going to be something we will learn from".

Are you worried the momentum wave you've been riding has come to a halt at a crucial time?
Quote:
"Time will tell on that. It might sound boring but even when we're winning, we're here to get better. I said that last game where we got smashed on all stats and we got heaps to improve on. Today the scoreboard didn't favour us, so there's more highlight on the things we can probably potentially do better. That's just the reality of sport".

Jordan De Goey was a late withdrawal, when did you make a decision and how close was he to playing?
Quote:
"He pulled up pretty sore on Friday after training. We thought he's got 48 hours, so we'll bring him up here and get some work on treatment. It just wasn't improving, so we probably made the decision yesterday afternoon to be honest. We gave him at least the night to sleep on it and see if it's made some improvement. but it hasn't. It's just a tight hip flexor. Are we confident he plays next week? Somewhat. He'll just need to get through training. There's a lot to lose this time of the year. We pulled out a guy not at 100% and potentially could do a lot of damage so there'll be a bit to play out this week I think".

What's the update with Jack Ginnivan and his injury?
Quote:
"He got some hamstring tightness. He played probably the last 10 minutes, he even kicked that goal with a tight hamstring so it was bordering on a strain. Again we'll have to work through that and see what it is. He would be unlikely to play next week I would've thought".

What did you make of the treatment that Jack Ginnivan received from the Sydney supporters?
Quote:
"I don't know, what did you think of it? I don't have an opinion that's why I asked yours. We just ask our players to be themselves and express themselves. Was it booing? I don't really know mate, I don't know what to say to that. Jack's got a free kick for a high tackle, we like that!"

Any issue with Will Hoskin-Elliott and his nose?
Quote:
"He didn't play too much game time did he. That was reality of that. He got a knock in the first quarter and he had really low minutes and we were trying to get him on which cost us a bit with rotation and then he come on and he got another knock. It was one of those frustrating days for him. Then we get to the last quarter and we think he's got fresh legs but he can't breathe. I think he'll be okay, but it was a frustrating day for him".

Quiet games from Elliott and Mihocek, how disappointing was it that they couldn't get into the game?
Quote:
"I think their defence was outstanding. The way we moved the ball. I thought the spaces of the MCG allow us to spread the field, use our shape and shape the corridor. This ground didn't allow us to do that, but they didn't allow us to do that as well so we showed some stuff at half time where we had opportunities to move the ball differently which would have supported the forwards. I thought both the McCartin brothers were really strong in the air. I thought their backline was dominant today."

Taking nothing away from the Swans, but was this the loss 'you had to have' after 11 consecutive wins?
Quote:
"I've sort of answered that. To speak fully, we didn't turn up here to have a loss that 'we had to have'. We don't live in that space. We want to get better. This is a part of our journey and our story. We've had a great run. I said to the boys if my nose wasn't so blocked, I'd love to stop and smell the roses a bit more. We've had a great run, it's put us in a terrific position. We're now a chance next week to get the job done and finish in the top four. If you'd said that at the start of the year, I think most people would've thought that wasn't going to be the case. We'll get back to work on Tuesday and set our sights on that opportunity that presents to us".

What are your thoughts on next Sunday with it being a top 4 chance and Carlton's prospects of playing finals. What did you make of last night's performance when Carlton lost with 11 seconds to go?
Quote:
"Can I say what I think. I was cheering for one team and the other within two minutes. I didn't know who I wanted to win. Clearly for my great mate, Michael Voss I was sort of hoping Carlton would get over the line. I certainly won't be barracking for them this week".

What's your approach on De Goey. Are you willing to risk him next week which might make things worse or will you wait until the finals?
Quote:
"Yeah, that's a really good point and if he's not fit, he won't play. Like I said coming into the game, we could have potentially played him but if he did and something went wrong, then his season is done. We live on the edge of that so there's going to be some critical decisions that will need to be made later in the week".

How frustrating is it losing De Goey after two great games. He can't seem to get any continuity in his season?
Quote:
"We're trying to manage his loads and trying to get him fit and stronger. Like I said a couple of weeks ago, he had a mini pre-season which we saw the benefit of that for a couple of weeks, we did. He was on top of the ground. This is part and parcel of the middle of winter in Melbourne, and big games. It puts a lot of pressure on us and till date I think we've been really good in that space. Jarrod Wade's done an awesome job on our list, they're fitter and stronger than they've ever been and again puts us in a position to finish top 4."

Was Ollie Henry under consideration as the medical sub, could he be the potential replacement for Ginnivan?
Quote:
"If Jordy [De Goey] doesn't come up, then there will be an opportunity for somebody. I was really conscious today, I wasn't sure what we needed in terms of the sub. Ollie [Henry] has played the sub before and gave us some real spark against Fremantle. He's one of those guys we will consider certainly".

Nick Daicos was tagged by Ryan Clarke, is that a bit of a nod to Nick's abilities and what he's already shown and what did you make of that?
Quote:
"We went into the game knowing that he was likely to go to Nick. Nick's been in outstanding form. We tried to get Nick as a forward/mid role early because Jordy's out, so he'd sort of play Jordy's role. He sort of didn't get around the ball enough so we thought we'd get him to half back and then Clarke went to him again. It was a fascinating duel. Nick's a terrific young player and this is part and parcel of becoming an elite player; the attention you get every week. Throughout his career this won't be the first time he'll get tagged, I'm sure of that."

The Swans seem to approach the game with a clear plan to control the ball, was that what you expected and how did you try to counter that?
Quote:
"Yeah, we did. We showed enough footage of it and talked [about] it. We had two hours of watching the VFL opposition doing against us as well so there was enough planning for it. They're very good at what they do. They're a very good team. They're certainly hard to beat on this ground and they've got a great method. They've beaten a lot of good teams. I was pleased that we hung in there today, we could've turned our toes up a few times. This group doesn't do that. We didn't do our supporters as proud as well as we have in previous weeks but we'll look to bounce back next week."

What's the mood in the group? They've been up for a long time, is there still a belief there's a deep run in this group?
Quote:
"We don't look too far ahead. Just reflected to the group, we're just looking at our processes. What does this week look like to get to Sunday this time next week knowing that we've ticked every box that we possibly can to prepare the best we can for this week. That's all you can control in this world. What we do next week for two hours, there's a lot of things out of your control. This group in particularly, you turn up on a Monday or Tuesday and you would not know if we've won or lost. This week just happens to be one that we've lost. Let's get into work and look busy and be excited and improve and find new ways to get better. That's been our story all year".

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/1199695/post-match-round-22-craig-mcrae?videoId=1199695&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1660470580001

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:01 am

ThanksJezzs, much appreciated.

And god I love This coach, perfect answers , brilliant

Marvelos 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:29 am

bally12 wrote:
In fact opposite to what Buckley thinks, this team isn't a product of 5 years in the making, but a team desperately trying to shake off the Buckley cloak of negativity, timidness, wont to go in their shells and not take risks. Unfortunately the spectre of Buckley's influence strangled this team today. The only time the swans looked scared and on the back foot was a10min period at the start of the last quarter when we threw caution to the wind. I say this because I've heard countless times McCrae's attempt to reinforce the message of being aggressive and playing chaos footy.

The SCG is a shit ground to play and watch footy at. In fact I refuse to watch any SCG games, and only barely suffer through our ones there. The only way to play this ground against a super defensive rugby team like Sydney, is direct through the middle.You can't kick to packs along the flanks. Own the middle, create chains through the middle and hit up leading forwards with low passes, or bomb it through from 50 on the run. Kicking long on this ground will get you nowhere, even if it's to the top of your goalsquare.
We fluffed our lines today. Let's use it as a learning opportunity and reload.

The booing of Ginni while he was injured and on the bench was a disgrace. And for what? Because that Swans thug tackled him around the neck? If I recall correctly didn't Goodes also play for frees and got booed? Hmm. Short memories.
Loved Coxy's mark backing into a pack...highlight of the day for me.
Buddy is a flog. He just plays for frees and demands the unp gives him a free for anything and everything. Take your model influencer wife and go to the Gold Coast to scrounge another 800k after Sydney has paid you 10mill over 10 years. It's the Buddy show after all isn't it?
Quaynor, poor game and your hair looks ridiculous.
Biamco, you need to have a massive preseason next year. Get your body shape looking like a professional athlete.
Cal Brown, not up to the standard. Nothing to be ashamed of, but no way can we keep you on the list next year.
WHE, to say you put your body on the line is like saying Stuart Dew watches what he eats.
Good game by Josh Daicos. All Australian winger for mine.
Ash Johnson did really well to present.. Lot of marks just didn't stick today....unlucky.
Next week's going to be super contested finals type game.
IN: Ruscoe / OUT. Noble
IN: Mccrae / OUT: Bianco
IN: Henry / OUT: Ginnivan (inj)
Sub: Carmichael

Is Noble injured?
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:04 am

The loss was a long time coming. We looked rather tired and it seemed that the smaller SCG suited the Swans enabling them to flood back more easily. If we'd played on the MCG I reckon we'd have had their measure. Losing JDG, on top of Adams, was a major blow. I think Mihocek is playing sore too.

All in all, however, it wasn't disastrous. We did not get thrashed, and we will regroup quickly and hopefully get JDG back to face the Blues.
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 am

Through the streak I found it difficult to see any coverage of us after a win, even reporting the result on the ABC news. Like we were getting snubbed. Wake up this morning and within ten minutes two mentions of the amazing Swans upsetting the Pies. Blatant bias.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:39 am

didick wrote:
Through the streak I found it difficult to see any coverage of us after a win, even reporting the result on the ABC news. Like we were getting snubbed. Wake up this morning and within ten minutes two mentions of the amazing Swans upsetting the Pies. Blatant bias.

Let me guess, ABC and Tony Armstrong? Bloke can’t walk past a shop window without stopping to admire his reflection. To the ABC we’re a racist club and they won’t be giving us positive reporting anytime soon
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:42 am

I don’t get the hate for noble. Take the game on, tries 100%. Sure he can turn it over but Pendles turned it over 2-3 times yesterday.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:43 am

didick wrote:

Really? We were the lead story on every football show over the past 4 weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10   

Jump to: