Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

They just don't believe us

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harrysz 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:47 am
Post subject: They just don't believe usReply with quote

I never care about who tips us to win and who doesn't. If all of the tipsters picked us to win, that doesn't increase our chances of winning. Kane Cornes can tip against us for as long as he likes. That doesn't make him a "flog", as has been suggested here.

But, I would have thought after winning 11 games in a row including the current premiers twice, that there'd be a little more love for us. Yes I know, Sydney's won 5 games in a row and they're hard to beat at the SCG and some of our players might have the flu. But you'd think that more than one of The Age's footy tipsters would have picked us to win; that one being Caroline Wilson of all people.I'm not sure what we have to do to convince some tipsters. Maybe win the premiership? Perhaps.

Some of these tipsters are like the economist who predicted 5 of the last 3 recessions. Eventually we'll lose a match and then they'll say they've been right all along. I don't care what the tipsters believe. The main thing is that our great coaches, McRae in particular, have got the players, the team, believing. Well, here's MY tip, with a small caveat. We will beat Sydney. The caveat. If any of our players are flu affected I will change my tip.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

They just hate us. It’s a genetic bias from 100 years of bullshit from media and other club supporters.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:54 am

I have always loved all the hating 😎 especially in Carlscum country Bendigo. I honestly don’t know how I would cope if all the haters suddenly changed to loving Collingwood 🙄 I don’t think I would handle it all that well.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:30 pm

lazzadesilva wrote:
I have always loved all the hating 😎 especially in Carlscum country Bendigo. I honestly don’t know how I would cope if all the haters suddenly changed to loving Collingwood 🙄 I don’t think I would handle it all that well.

ditto

when we were being pitied not so long ago it was torture!

you just hate us cos you aint us!

yeah baby!

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:39 am

Funniest thing for me is the west Aussies who hate us over here, they have no clue why, they just do because everybody else does.... old Wait Awhile... you have to live here to fully appreciate the stupidity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: