Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A Federal anti-corruption commission?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What I’d like to know is what Donald Trump is doing on Spring Street in that scenario and who allowed him to come here. Laughing
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:09 pm

David wrote:
What I’d like to know is what Donald Trump is doing on Spring Street in that scenario and who allowed him to come here. Laughing

He was dressed as a French maid with fishnet stockings, high heels and was waived through by the former homeland security minister, the right honourable potato-head Peter Dutton.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:31 pm

Mathew Guy is being referred to the Police.
What did he know?
His Chief of Staff resigned after being outed by investigative journalists because he was asked for money to be paid directly to a private company he owned. Mathew Guy’s fingerprints are all over this, we all know he’s up to his eyeballs.
Lobster with the Mobster is being trumped by a funny kind of money; trying to get around the rules of political donations.
At least it wasn’t in the form of a brown paper bag.

https://amp.theage.com.au/politics/victoria/matthew-guy-s-chief-of-staff-resigns-20220801-p5b6dq.html

I’m very sad about this state of affairs in the State Opposition. 😂😂😂

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:05 pm

So now you're on the "we all know" and fingerprints. Laughing All about Facts?

Crooked (allegedly) cretin (clearly) has gone and, unlike the twice ejaculated premier, Guy won't be spending taxpayers money on lawyers to obfuscate things.

It will be what it is. Laughing

lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:30 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Crooked (allegedly) cretin (clearly) has gone and, unlike the twice ejaculated premier, Guy won't be spending taxpayers money on lawyers to obfuscate things.

I think Guy is better at earning taxpayers money by fingerprinting stuff than spending it 😆 that guy is a genius and legend who loves being where he belongs, in the opposition. Long may he rule there!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:44 am

stui magpie wrote:

https://youtu.be/NdAoQvqh7eY

😉

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:49 am

stui magpie wrote:

What shouldn’t amaze me but still does is the sheer entitlement of these clowns whether it’s Baralaro and the New York Post(ing) or this Chief of Staff, Eddie Obeid of NSW labour seems to have topped them all but that was only because he was caught.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:03 am

I no longer have the capacity to be surprised at the lice that infest politics, of all shades.

As you say, the brazen sense of entitlement from people who seem to think the public purse is their own personal slush fund.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:59 pm

https://chaser.com.au/national/following-barilaro-scandal-sky-news-calls-on-dan-andrews-to-resign/

https://chaser.com.au/national/following-corruption-report-nsw-offers-dan-andrews-a-500k-new-york-gig/

😂😂

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:27 am

The NSW Liberal /National party (perhaps this ought to be under jokes, jokes and more jokes)

1. Anyone following the Baralaro saga is seeing first hand not just entitlement but narcissistic man writ large. This will be coining to their IBAC for sure

2. Nepotism shepnotism: well detailed in this article on Crickey: Spewgate / Barfgate: https://www.crikey.com.au/2022/08/01/eleni-petinos-john-barilaro-barfgate-spewdunnit/

3. https://chaser.com.au/national/following-barilaro-scandal-sky-news-calls-on-dan-andrews-to-resign/

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:00 am

It’s not corruption if you f*ck it up says Matthew Guy 😉

https://www.theshovel.com.au/2022/08/09/its-not-corruption-if-you-f-it-up-matthew-guy/

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:13 pm

More dodginess from the Victorian government – this time an accusation (which they're refusing to make public) that Labor MPs tried to undermine and discredit IBAC:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/mar/09/dig-up-dirt-on-ibac-victorian-government-under-pressure-over-leaked-letter

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:24 pm

Andrews Government corrupt?

No shit Sherlock, a fish rots from the head.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/victoria/daniel-andrews-rejects-claims-his-government-is-mired-in-corruption-after-ibac-controversy-20230309-p5cqsp.html

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-09/ibac-robert-redlich-daniel-andrews-denies-claims-in-letter/102072764

roar 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:22 am

He's lucky there is no viable opposition.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 am

^ I think, rather, that we're unlucky there is no viable Opposition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: