Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Umpires - in pics!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh noooooo I’d cry! The 7D is quite weather proof, i shot under niagra falls with it! But still!

I have two cameras, canon 7D mk2 which I take to games, and5D mk4, which I protect with my life! I’ve really worked the 7D hard, it’s magnificent and the crop sensor gives mean extra 60mm! I shoot at the footy wth a 70-200mm L is USM F4, it’s light and amazingly sharp. The F2.8 is too big and too heavy to hand hold for 2 hours and you don’t need that capacity at the footy. Hubby has cars, I have lenses!

A friend had his tripod collapse and his new 6D smashed to pieces on rocks at the beach. After that I added out and about gear insurance to our household policy! It’s only $100 a year for $10k cover.

Cheers mate thanks

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Miyagi wrote:
I cracked the shits in the game day thread against Essendon, the spite and vitriol being spat at Sidey was second to none.

I rarely follow the game thread due to this manifestation when usually polite posters become really ugly magpies. I fully get that footy is an emotional game but I’m talking about the idiots who take it too far, becoming rude, obnoxious and insulting. Reminds me of the old days at Victoria Park members where they spent more time abusing our own players than the opposition or even the umpires 😡 Sad to think that these wankers still exist and can somehow justify abusing our own ahead of others. It is mind boggling 🤬

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: