Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 5 - Last Blood

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

and more truth comes out....

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/atagi-didnt-know-about-heightened-risk-of-myocarditis-in-young-men-until-five-months-after-pfizer-moderna-approval/news-story/8d9874d0acca0edbb49e626663625e39

Quote:
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has revealed it did not know about the heightened risk of a heart condition called myocarditis from Covid vaccines until five months after they were approved for the public.

and who profited from all of this...Big Pharma....

and who is complicit....the entire health industry.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:50 pm

There is no issue here unless your eyes are painted on. The risks of myocarditis is ridiculously small and is far outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine. It’s in what you’ve linked. Try reading it.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:59 am

Maybe ATAGI didn't pay their ISP bill in April and missed the media reports out of Israel and the USA of an increase in myocarditis in male patients shortly after vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.

Or maybe, they were too just busy attending a conference funded by Big Pharma.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Oh no.......a new variant......called a nightmare by the Hun.

Quick, lock it down, ring of steel! But if we lock down, how will we vote?

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:52 pm

Another extremist internet response. Honestly, it's like listening to children who simply don't know anything about the world, and whose moral sense has yet to move beyond the conventional peer level. I'm starting to think a comprehension of risk management separates the immature and thick as a plank from serious, sane adults.

Risk management brings intelligence, empathy, experience and leadership aptitude together in one task. The very first thing to grasp is the scope of what could happen from the scope of respectable views, and hedge against the worst risk. Anyone who has experienced a low-probability/high impact event knows just how phenomenally destructive they can be. 9/11 is a good example. Covid was like a slow-motion version, with decisions being made as people were dying under conditions of uncertain information.

The difference is it should never in a million years have been unexpected, especially after SARS and MERS. Then, you have social service deficits, such as school technology and understaffed hospitals, which make it all worse. But that failure of rational planning aside, once you're in it you need (a) to protect against catastrophe, and (b) maintain as many handles as you can to avert catastrophe should thing go south fast.

Those handles were masks and lockdowns, with vaccines the medium- and long-term fix. Together, they were the hedge, the fix and the long-term security.

But when something hits suddenly, you have to deal with what exists. Self-serving business, panicked people not thinking straight, arse-covering politicians.

The result in Australia was about the best on the planet. The ongoing sideline sniping from innumerate, unemployable losers who couldn't run a church picnic but and can do little more than copy-and-paste the views of other losers and outcasts, is beyond me.

I'm happy with the Aussie response; not the details of the response, not the cringeworthy histrionics from dimwits, but the overall outcome. The rest of the blame lies with those responsible for high-risk event preparation. It's so obvious a pandemic is a risk on this planet. Any risk modelling would've anticipated the public response, the idiots refusing to comply, the business collapse, the impacts of lockdown, the collapse of supply and the collapse of services and substitution to goods.

Once you get caught in that situation, you simply have to defend against the worst scenario, and that will always mean overkill and an inability to deal with all aspects at once, such as the disruption to young people's lives. It's going to be necessary every single time because people dropping dead, and that accelerating and appearing in unexpected guises, is the primary problem.

One thing that perturbs me that hasn't been given enough coverage is that we all know that if the dead were primarily babies or children, all the big mouths would still be shut, or in fact they'd be using the very opposite arguments, claiming the government was too weak.

But because they don't give the slightest shite about the elderly, or the vulnerable such as those being treated for cancer, they valued each death as a fraction of the death of a child; a mere irritation or inconvenience. It showed just which people are the most prone to social cleansing and pogroms, a very creepy and disturbing finding, though I've always assumed they'd be the first to join hands with the exterminators of history, just as they adore people like Trump.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hilarious crazy rant, but it is interesting that those who said no death is acceptable now think deaths are acceptable.

But good to see Nicks double standards in full view yet again.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 am

^Explain in adult language <snip – please refrain from personal attacks on other posters. Thanks, BBMods.>
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:22 am

<snip>

But the simple fact is, you are right that across the nation the response in Australia was as good as can be expected, the results in Victoria brought the entire country down.

If you believe the testimony in the shoddy enquiry made to excuse the government from $$%^%%$ up, they simply failed in the most basic emergency management protocols from day 1 and from then they were fighting an uphill battle.

So whether its a pandemic or a flood or a bushfire there are some extremely basic protocols to be followed and on the first day of their response they $%$ed up every way imaginable there was no coming back. This is supposed to be Victoria's lead agency with plenty of experience and they $%$ed it up.

What is unforgiveable is the simple fact their over-the-top response and restrictions were solely to fix their own mistakes and yet 6.5 million Victorians suffered and none of those responsible lost anything, definitely not their highly lucrative job.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:47 am

Lol. Our COVID response was ridiculous. The world was shaking their heads at us, in the same way we are now shaking our heads watching China trying to implement a zero COVID strategy.

Everyone knew cloth masks, curfews and distance restrictions were over the top and unnecessary.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:06 am

^But it was clearly about the least ridiculous approach on earth, and was considered the advisable approach until vaccination efficacy and mutation pathways became clear. I do think they were too late easing, though I suspect the timing of winter versus that of the Northern Hemisphere had a hand in that.

Have you even been responsible for, say, meeting the payroll of even five people? Approving a vaccine? Managing an organisational crisis? Advising on critical security measures? Conducting a consequential audit? Managing a major IT system? Anything seriously consequential at all? What on earth makes you think you know enough about anything to better the recognised best national response to a deadly global pandemic?

The very question is bizarre, because the gap between your perceived competence in the matter and actual reality is something like the distance between earth and one of the moons of Jupiter.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:36 am

Who here has not had it? Both my kids have but me and hubby haven’t , or at least didn’t test positive. I’d say 60-70 percent of our friends have had it to some degree, a couple suffering badly from long covid, my great auntie died in the UK.

Last edited by think positive on Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:00 am

Had it, didn't know, slight headache one morning.
Mum, Dad, 1 daughter and all the oldies I know who still don't leave their house, haven't had it.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:41 am

I haven't had it, as far as I know. I usually have low level cold symptoms all year round so I only got tested when I had to or when I actually felt sick.

Mum who lives with me hasn't had it, but same bag. Son had it, daughter and her partner had it but the grandson didn't catch it off them.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:14 pm

Nobody in my family has had it yet.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:55 pm

Yes, I had it in June.

It was nothing more than a cold.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 42 of 62   

Jump to: