Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

Users browsing this topic:2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: Croat Pie, skaman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wally 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 12:09 pm
Post subject: Love those rumoursReply with quote

a change of pace here... I heard a rumour on the weekend that adidas is pulling out of AFL sponsorship. Can anyone back it up??
And also that Collingwood may be taking their admin out of Vic Park and into the Glass House (a basketball stadium, just over the foot-bridge from the MCG, for you interstaters). I know for a fact that the air con and pipes have gone at Vic Park, and it will cost a fortune to renew. How long will it be before the social club is moved elsewhere!!
Just one more, did anyone out there see Sav at the Copeland Tropy? I did and was really shocked to see how much weight he has lost, and I mean he looked so thin he looked ILL.

Lulie Street Phantom 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 12:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a rumour that Collingwood among others is looking to move their admin' base into Goschs paddock which is the Olympic Park, Glasshouse area. The Olympic Park trust is looking at taking that area over from the City of Melbourne.

On the Adidas thing, they have siad individual club sponsorship is not a part of their long term strategy.

You're on the money with both of those.

LSP

ZED 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 2:09 pm

My mail is Collingwood will move their admin to the recently vacated AFL headquarters at the MCG.(AFL will go to Colonial).
I have also heard the Glasshouse move but this was reported by Scott Palmer recently.

eye 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 1999 12:21 pm

Sav losing weight! Thats what happens when you only put one teaspoon of cheese on your pasta. OR his mums given him an excellent exercise program.

Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 8:26 am
Post subject: Rumours and GossipReply with quote

Heard yesterday at the MCG
1. Porter(Carlton) to Collingwood
Jacotine and Kinnear to Carlton
(Source: Brian Taylor 3MMM )

2. Daniel Chick (Hawthorn) to West Coast.
Paul Williams (Coll) to Hawthorn.
Fraser Gehrig (West Coast) to Collingwood.
(Source: Rex Hunt, World of Sport).

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 10:50 am

AHHHHHHH!
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
Shit!
Craig and Benny rule they better not go we dont want any stupid Carlton faggots.
BT is a dickehead.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 5:01 pm

Trade rumours are a complete waste of time. Don't believe anything until it happens.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Mr_Plow 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2000 9:40 am

i dont think many of them are made up. But most rumours are just propositions from one of the clubs.

Like that first one Jaco+Kinnear for Porter. I expect that is what the pies are offering carlton. That would be a great deal for us.

And the second one would be what the egirls are proposing to hawthorn.

magpienick 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 3:47 am

Have you heard the rumour about Steven Alessio coming to Collingwood?

I would love to have Porter (carlton) at Collingwood, however after his performance against melbourne on the weekend there's no chance carlton will let him go...especially to us!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 12:17 pm

Nope I haven't heard the Alessio RUMOUR!
ash 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 12:44 pm

I heard that Alessio will be going to the dogs.
One of there talls (Darcy) to Port, ans the big one-
Wanganeen back to Essendon on a 3 way trade.

Just a rumor because Wanganeen is unhappy about possibly losing the captaincy (and Essendon will probably win the premiership next year any way).

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 1:22 pm

Haven't heard that Alessios gonna be a Pie but i strongly doubt he will be at Bomberland next year!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 4:11 pm

This came from the Adelaide Advertiser.

Rehn may pack bags
By MICHELANGELO RUCCI
17aug00

SHAUN Rehn's future in AFL football will be resolved tomorrow. And it seems Rehn is about to pack away his No. 52 Crows jumper.

The dual premiership ruckman and Adelaide Football Club have completed their protracted talks and will have a joint press conference at West Lakes tomorrow.
The Crows, Rehn and his manager Geof Motley have agreed to not make any comment before tomorrow's announcement that could mark the end of Rehn's 134-game association with the club.

This pause further suggests Rehn has called an end to contract talks at Adelaide to seek out a finale with another AFL club.

The much-anticipated statement could have three forms tomorrow –

REHN declares he wants a new challenge and new club. This would then prompt Adelaide to work a trade rather than lose Rehn as an uncontracted player in the pre-season draft to probably St Kilda or Collingwood.

REHN stays, signing a two-year deal that would effectively allow him to end his AFL career having played with just one club – Adelaide.

LEAST likely, 29-year-old Rehn retires, seemingly prematurely even after three knee reconstructions.

Speculation yesterday was the Crows and Rehn ended their talks on Tuesday night believing it was best to part.

Rehn already has cleared out his locker at West Lakes, although this has been his habit every season since starting with the Crows in their inaugural year of 1991.

Despite turning 30 today and having his leap suffer after three knee reconstructions, Rehn still commands interest in the AFL – in particular at clubs needing experienced ruckmen.

This puts Hawthorn, Collingwood and perhaps the Western Bulldogs in the frame to negotiate a trade with the Crows.

Rehn spent last week back at his country base on Eyre Peninsula considering his future. Remarkably – as the prospect of Rehn being lost to the Crows firmed last week – Adelaide was not hit by a supporter backlash demanding they move to keep the dual All-Australian ruckman.

Sounds like the ideal Collingwood swap for Fraser, Alf. A up and comer for a crock with dodgy knees!!!

Would he be swapped for that useless log McKee?
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 8:13 pm

Ha Ha Ha!
Just what we need. Rubber-Leg Rehn. Ha Ha Ha!
Actually Dave, I read a while back he was going to Hawthorn, but then, as I said before, rumours are bullshit.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2000 5:17 am

NEW RUMOUR: on the 3AW rumour file this morning:
David King has agreed to come to Collingwood. No details on who/what we'd trade.
Sounds like a dodgy rumour to me, though, as I can't imagine North letting him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 1 of 58   

Jump to: