Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today... Pt 2

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Planning our Griswold Christmas party, ordered a few things hubby wanted (this is alllllll him!) and I said so what are you wearing you want a costume? He says yes a pixie costume. Me: huh? Well Keithy will be Santa again so I’ll be his pixie! Me: elf! Him:huh? So I showed him pictures! I’m just having nightmares imagining him as tinker bell!

So I go tell junior cos it was so funny, she says what about you? Well I’m going as Ellen! She say huh? Me: Griswold. Her oooohhhhi thought you meant DeGeneres! Well that’s easy I just needs girlfriend!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:39 pm

Your hubby as Tinkerbell. Laughing

Just hope that pixie dust doesn't fade out as he's hovering overhead. Wink

What made me laugh was Elon Muck on Twitter. He's basically trolling the joint, referencing Monty Python and so many earnest flogs carrying on like pork chops and announcing they're leaving.

I'm loving it. Laughing The man paid a metric shittonne of cash for a business that loses millions of dollars each month, he's allowed to shake things up a bit.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:54 pm

David wrote:
It may well be that the only viable outcome is to eliminate cars altogether. A better electric car might be a medium-term compromise solution, but if you’re counting on it failing then I guess be careful what you wish for.

Better off banning all petrol (2 and 4 stroke) motors used for gardening.

A 2020 report by the California Air Resources Board found that emissions from leaf blowers, lawnmowers, trimmers and chainsaws were higher than those emitted from the state’s 14.4 million passenger cars. The US state deemed the pollution so harmful that it has outlawed petrol-fuelled machines by 2024.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:45 pm

The block finale!

Tartan wallpaper and an ugly ugly weird pink fridge won so many weeks andthe right to choose the order! Tom Worked very hard yes, but ugh, some of their rooms were gross!

And so far they are third, if the 2 passed in make more than $20k they could come last! But they got the ranger too!

And personally I reckon the first auction that won was a con, dummy bidder! The guy in the Lamborghini!

None of the houses were realistic, ugly as shit, what were they thinking? 10 acres and they put the shed next to the house! Crazy!

Well done to the boys, even if, as I suspect, they kinda cheated!

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3lv4asjJcsg
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 am

Kind of feel bad sharing it, but has anyone seen that video of half-a-dozen women having a full-on cage wrestling match outside the Brisbane Spring Racing Carnival? I've never been to horse races and never previously saw the appeal, but honestly starting to think that being around that many people getting that loaded must be kind of fun. Laughing
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:40 am

think positive wrote:
The block finale!

Tartan wallpaper and an ugly ugly weird pink fridge won so many weeks andthe right to choose the order! Tom Worked very hard yes, but ugh, some of their rooms were gross!

And so far they are third, if the 2 passed in make more than $20k they could come last! But they got the ranger too!

And personally I reckon the first auction that won was a con, dummy bidder! The guy in the Lamborghini!

None of the houses were realistic, ugly as shit, what were they thinking? 10 acres and they put the shed next to the house! Crazy!

Yeah, I noticed the same thing, Lambo man pushed price right up and basically taunted Danny to match him, then didn't bid on anything else. Smelled like a set up but Danny fell for it so sucked in to him and well done to the Boys. I did feel sorry for Tom, they worked so hard and apart from a few dodgy styling bits, did a great job. $20k is just cruel

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:13 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:
The block finale!

Yeah, I noticed the same thing, Lambo man pushed price right up and basically taunted Danny to match him, then didn't bid on anything else. Smelled like a set up but Danny fell for it so sucked in to him and well done to the Boys. I did feel sorry for Tom, they worked so hard and apart from a few dodgy styling bits, did a great job. $20k is just cruel

plus an $80,000 car, and i honestly believe their expectations were through the roof because thewy kept winning rooms, when most people seemed to be gobsmacked they won! Tom is really likeable, worked his butt off, and both of them were gracious! happy for the boys, but yeah, i dont care how rich the guy was, it stinks to high heaven!

this one for me though, the fact that some teams were tens of thousands over budget and not held accountable is just plain wrong. Jenny is correct in saying it wasnt a level playing field, she tried to stick to budget. happy house 2 got $170k, they worked hard too.

if you got a bargin would you buy one? not me, they look fricken terrible. there are some really amazing homes around there, cheaper, and properly built!!!

and yes they need new judges that look beyond cushions and judge the workmanship, anyone can plump a cushion!

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:00 pm

To my mind it was as dodgy as anything. Those 2 guys have been on the edge of dodginess the whole show.

Family members arriving from interstate during the night to help with work. Remember to work on the block site, you require to go through the safety induction.

Purchasing the piano at a massively discounted price which was against the rules.

Their use of Venitian plaster which is incredibly expensive, which gave them a massive advantage as they were not required to paint but surely would have broken their budget whenever used.

They employed a tiler that falsified his insurance, only the fact the site builder checked insurances that it was discovered.

The truth will never come out with the 'Lambo Guy' pushing the price up. Why wasn't he interested in other properties for his 'charity'?

And the dodgiest thing was Omar involved with that drug king pin in NSW. He was in the car when Mostafa Baulch cut his ankle bracelet and escaped into QLD. Claims he didn't realise what was going on.

I'm very filthy with the result.
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:36 pm

This cartoon.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:47 am

Bruce Gonsalves wrote:
To my mind it was as dodgy as anything. Those 2 guys have been on the edge of dodginess the whole show.

Family members arriving from interstate during the night to help with work. Remember to work on the block site, you require to go through the safety induction.

Purchasing the piano at a massively discounted price which was against the rules.

Their use of Venitian plaster which is incredibly expensive, which gave them a massive advantage as they were not required to paint but surely would have broken their budget whenever used.

They employed a tiler that falsified his insurance, only the fact the site builder checked insurances that it was discovered.

The truth will never come out with the 'Lambo Guy' pushing the price up. Why wasn't he interested in other properties for his 'charity'?

And the dodgiest thing was Omar involved with that drug king pin in NSW. He was in the car when Mostafa Baulch cut his ankle bracelet and escaped into QLD. Claims he didn't realise what was going on.

Gees I didn’t know the last one!

All the same questions I had, it’s such bullshit now, I agree with Jenny, they don’t stop the cheaters and it’s unfair when you do the right thing.

Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:10 am

The lambo guy bought Sharon and Ankar's place for $4.25Mil which has put them into 2nd place.

Perhaps he was a legit buyer?

https://www.smh.com.au/property/news/ankur-and-sharon-s-block-house-sells-to-mr-lambo-for-4-25-million-20221111-p5bxlb.html

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:44 am

He runs this and buys houses to give away as prizes

https://lmctplus.com/about/

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:26 pm

think positive wrote:
Bruce Gonsalves wrote:

Gees I didn’t know the last one!

..And Omar's brother recently kicked off a qantas flight from Bali. How many people do you know that have been kicked off aeroplanes?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:33 am

Twitter can be fun Laughing

Someone started a hashtag #RIPjimmyfallon, and Jimmy Fallon not only isn't dead, he's not happy.

He's trying to say he's not dead and people are basically saying yes you are. He tweeted the hashtag to Elon Musk asking to fix it, Elon replied with "Fix What?" Laughing

Then Jimmy spat the dummy and tweeted " whoever started this, I'm going to rip your soul out of your nose and jam it up your grandmother's penis Shocked Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 10 of 22   

Jump to: