Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Which is the the only team MELBOURNE DIDNT BEAT IN 2021?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the fuzz 

Fuzz loves Bruzz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs didn’t get Port’s memo - “Never Tear Us Apart”
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:47 pm

the fuzz wrote:

Perhaps that dickhead Koschie should have got Port to wear his precious prison bar jumper, may have helped a tad. Razz Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:49 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^ Doggies can beat the Deeees, make NO mistake they are back with a vengeance, Melb fans would be a tad jittery now, bit concerned now, Dogs were fantastic tonight.

Agree. Will be a good game.

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:02 am

the fuzz wrote:

Well picked up on Fuzz. Laughing
Back bucks 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 am

Both Footscray and Melbourne deserve to be in the Grand final after all the hard yards and good footy they have played this year. They were both consistent and have very similar game styles. Gonna be a cracker of a Grand final . I am going for the Doggies on the basis i worked in Footscray for 20 years and had colleagues who followed them in the darker days. I used to go to their matches after work on a saturday because i worked 3 blocks away and couldn`t get to some Pies games .I used to watch them train ,too. I stood to attention with my work colleagues when Ted Whitten`s hearse passed 2 blocks away while we listened to the radio broadcast of the procession. My best mate was born 2 weeks after their first premiership in 1954 and died in 2018 , just 18 months after their second flag in 2016. My other best mate died 12 months later. Both were staunch Bulldogs supporters. A bit of sentiment in this game for me.
Back bucks 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:13 am

I just realised the 1954 Grand Final was between Footscray and Melbourne . A scoreline of 102 to 51 . I reckon it will be closer this time.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:47 am

Back bucks wrote:
Both Footscray and Melbourne deserve to be in the Grand final after all the hard yards and good footy they have played this year. They were both consistent and have very similar game styles. Gonna be a cracker of a Grand final . I am going for the Doggies on the basis i worked in Footscray for 20 years and had colleagues who followed them in the darker days. I used to go to their matches after work on a saturday because i worked 3 blocks away and couldn`t get to some Pies games .I used to watch them train ,too. I stood to attention with my work colleagues when Ted Whitten`s hearse passed 2 blocks away while we listened to the radio broadcast of the procession. My best mate was born 2 weeks after their first premiership in 1954 and died in 2018 , just 18 months after their second flag in 2016. My other best mate died 12 months later. Both were staunch Bulldogs supporters. A bit of sentiment in this game for me.

Yes, its emotional. My late dad in law, a 6 yr WW2 Digger, loved his Doggies, i went with hiim to the western oval several times, Sadly he passed just before 2016 GF, so he missed their flag. His daughter also loves her doggies and her young daughter passed from cancer, few yrs back, and the Dogs have given her great distraction and comfort. Yes, im going for the Doggies, for them, 100% for sure. Exclamation

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm

GWS,Dogs and the Crows also the other teams to beat the Dees
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:16 pm

I was in “who cares” territory but after reading the above post, I’ll be barracking for the Bullies Piesnchess. That’s a good reason to do so.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Back bucks wrote:

Yes, its emotional. My late dad in law, a 6 yr WW2 Digger, loved his Doggies, i went with hiim to the western oval several times, Sadly he passed just before 2016 GF, so he missed their flag. His daughter also loves her doggies and her young daughter passed from cancer, few yrs back, and the Dogs have given her great distraction and comfort. Yes, im going for the Doggies, for them, 100% for sure. Exclamation

Me too PnC. In truth, the Dogs have probably done more to retain their club's connection with its working class roots than we have. It's just a shame that their fans won't be able to see them at the G. Go Dogs, bury those smug toffs. Cool
Macattacks Libra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Yes jump on the Dogs, we're paying for part of that team so we may as well enjoy it.
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Will be a great game to watch and this is how I see it:-

1. Gawn B.O.G - Melbourne win
2. For my friends sake - Melbourne win
3. Treloar 1 kick, 1 handpass - Doggies win so he can stick it up to those muppets

That's about it...

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:08 pm

What a prelim. I was not expecting the dogs to win at all. They were ferocious and rampant all night and if they bring that sort of style to the GF then they'll smash melscum, which I hope they do. There's a handful of teams who make me sick and the toffee, range rover driving pretentious flogs at melscum are one of them. We propped that shit stain of a club up for 20 yrs with the QB games for nothing in return, they cheated for draft picks, got fined and got roos as a reward. Perennially kissed on the dick by the afl and if you don't believe me then go back and to the coin toss in their prelim. The ump gave gawnski a nice handshake to say don't worry mate, we've got your back. Carn the doggies!!!!!!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:28 pm

**** that shit the welfare have had enough charity, go Dees!!!
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:54 pm

My best mate passed away 4 years ago and he absolutely detested Demons. Pies supporter and MCC member. So for Ippy I will support Bulldogs . But still in lockdown here so I guess I will be watching it in my lounge room.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: