Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 4 - Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
Fair enough, I reckon. Doesn't seem to be much point in keeping them around if they're no longer contact tracing.

Yeah - Just Stupid and Unnecessary IF doing next to nothing with them.

Though they might still need to Check In at Places like Hospitals and Old Age Home. Maybe even big Sporting Events like the Footy

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:54 pm

David wrote:
Fair enough, I reckon. Doesn't seem to be much point in keeping them around if they're no longer contact tracing.

Yep, I’ve stopped checking in once it was obvious there was zero point to it.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:56 pm

Did you ever comply with any of the requirements? I remember you whining about mask-wearing repeatedly, too.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:14 pm

Plenty of people have stopped using them and other states have already wound them back.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/victorians-flout-qr-code-check-in-rule-as-state-records-7223-new-cases-18-deaths-20220213-p59vza.html

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:35 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Did you ever comply with any of the requirements? I remember you whining about mask-wearing repeatedly, too.

I’ve never been fined by Dans police force so must have been doing something right.

I used to always check in but it’s been obvious for a while now they weren’t using it so what was the point? Unless you need to show a green tick to enter, why are we still expected to? If you can provide one valid reason to QR code into a supermarket I’m all ears…

As for masks, did I wear a mask outdoors when Dan wanted it despite being against the advice of the CHO? No, why would you?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:43 pm

^

You wouldn't. I only wore a mask outdoors when it was mandated if I was within a few feet of other people. Drop one in the pocket when walking to the shops, get to the shops where people are nearby, pop it on.

Wearing a mask outdoors when there's no other person for 50 metres just because you're told to is stupid.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:51 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

I’ve never been fined by Dans police force so must have been doing something right.

I used to always check in but it’s been obvious for a while now they weren’t using it so what was the point? Unless you need to show a green tick to enter, why are we still expected to? If you can provide one valid reason to QR code into a supermarket I’m all ears…

As for masks, did I wear a mask outdoors when Dan wanted it despite being against the advice of the CHO? No, why would you?

So, I take it your answer is "occasionally, when I felt like it"?
#26 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:12 pm

David Davis was interviewed on ABC Radio today. When asked by Raf Epstein if the Libs would ever use lockdowns, even if a variant as contagious as Omicron but more deadly came along, he said "No. Not ever".
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:25 pm

#26 wrote:
David Davis was interviewed on ABC Radio today. When asked by Raf Epstein if the Libs would ever use lockdowns, even if a variant as contagious as Omicron but more deadly came along, he said "No. Not ever".

That why IF Libs where in Charge during the Pandamic there be lost more life lost in the Pandamic

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:48 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
#26 wrote:

That why IF Libs where in Charge during the Pandamic there be lost more life lost in the Pandamic

Total deaths: 4,618
Lib States: 1,904

I'll let you do the maths.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:10 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
#26 wrote:

Actually there’d be at least 800 more people alive because we’d have never had the second wave. Then who knows, maybe we’d be avoiding this outbreak as well because everyone wouldn’t have been completely over never ending lockdowns and unnecessary restrictions.

Last edited by eddiesmith on Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:11 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

So, I take it your answer is "occasionally, when I felt like it"?

So you’ve got absolutely nothing to support QR codes? Yet still want to diss people who think they’re stupid and unnecessary.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:27 pm

^ You wanted to talk about QR codes. I couldn't care less. I was asking a different question.

I'm not the Government of Victoria and I don't vote for them, so please tell someone who cares.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:07 am

stui magpie wrote:
^

You wouldn't. I only wore a mask outdoors when it was mandated if I was within a few feet of other people. Drop one in the pocket when walking to the shops, get to the shops where people are nearby, pop it on.

Wearing a mask outdoors when there's no other person for 50 metres just because you're told to is stupid.

I've gone full old fart with the mask on a neck chain. Works fine if you don't walk into a head wind!

nomadjack 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:36 am

eddiesmith wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
#26 wrote:

Actually there’d be at least 800 more people alive because we’d have never had the second wave. Then who knows, maybe we’d be avoiding this outbreak as well because everyone wouldn’t have been completely over never ending lockdowns and unnecessary restrictions.

Most of those 800 were in federally regulated private aged care facilities. Interesting that deaths in state run aged care facilities run at about 10% of private sector homes. Also worth considering why the phuck state governments were using hotels for quarantine rather than the federal government actually fulfilling its federal responsibilities. Ruling out lockdowns in any circumstances is just cheap bullshit politics, aside from being totally irresponsible. Current crowd of state libs (with a handful of exceptions) should stick to playing student politics.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199  Next
Page 196 of 199   

Jump to: