Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#20 Ash Johnson

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
think positive wrote:
hehe!!!
this was the day we beat the Tigers in the prelim, hes a Tigers fan!!!!

I don't mind it at all, at least he is passionate about his footy...doubt we will hear too much 'Premierships aren't everything' from him!

Oh god YES!

I think it’s hyst but then I’ve always had a warped sense of humour!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Lazza wrote:
think positive wrote:
sooooooo...............there will be no "Bianco" as a child photos for this one????

you could not make this shit up!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It might be harsh but he is spot on. I remember some magpie wankers in front of the social club at Victoria Park abusing our own players more than the umpires or the opposition. The more they drank the more feral they became. It used to annoy me but I had to endure it because they would happily get into a fight with fellow Collingwood fans. I’m certain that a few “oldies” here will remember this crap happening. They were total arseholes.

All Clubs have some Wanker Fans

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 

rd10.1998_11.1#36

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:36 pm

I'm more concerned about his poor English but we recruited him to play footy, so...
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:51 pm

Lazza wrote:
think positive wrote:
sooooooo...............there will be no "Bianco" as a child photos for this one????

you could not make this shit up!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It might be harsh but he is spot on. I remember some magpie wankers in front of the social club at Victoria Park abusing our own players more than the umpires or the opposition. The more they drank the more feral they became. It used to annoy me but I had to endure it because they would happily get into a fight with fellow Collingwood fans. I’m certain that a few “oldies” here will remember this crap happening. They were total arseholes.

Lazza, maaaaate, u should have come down to the Yarra falls end, near the old scoreboard, no such wankers there, just one eyed fans, i stood there for yrs, very rarely saw any trouble at all. Saw some wonderful wins there, my most memorable was the day we smashed Carlton 13 goals to 2, and the day we set fire to the Essendon floggers.! Great place to watch the Pies, except sometimes the toillets would get blocked, and ud be stepping in puddles of urine as u walked in to take a piss. Aside from that, great days, sadly long gone now. ! BTW, before he joined the Magpies, the great Peter Mckenna was a Dons fanatic, hated Collingwood with a passion, so there you go. ! Razz Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:52 pm

https://youtu.be/JPJCq4o2cjo

Ugen Hagen Highlights are bit like Johnson especially the Marking.

Not saying Johnson is any where as good as Ugen Hagen but some Similarities how they Play

K 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:58 pm

think positive wrote:

Maybe Dr. What's-her-name, the newbie on the Board, told Dekka to pick him...
Question Wink
K 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:00 am

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
I don't mind it at all, at least he is passionate about his footy...doubt we will hear too much 'Premierships aren't everything' from him!

If we give him a 7-year contract, I'm gonna need CPR.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 am

Social media. Kids. Posting stuff. Who gives a RAT’s?? He’s a Collingwood player.

Let’s GO!

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:30 pm

K wrote:

Question Wink

Yeah, that makes alot of sense. That is why we want her on the board (she is a board member that Browne says he would keep, despite her denunciations of him). She is a mascot we can fly to attract indigenous players. Unfortunately, corporate driven sport can be cynical.

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 

rd10.1998_11.1#36

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:18 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
K wrote:

Question Wink

Yeah, that makes alot of sense. That is why we want her on the board (she is a board member that Browne says he would keep, despite her denunciations of him). She is a mascot we can fly to attract indigenous players. Unfortunately, corporate driven sport can be cynical.

Care to explain this?

Either of you

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 

rd10.1998_11.1#36

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:43 am

Piesnchess wrote:
u should have come down to the Yarra falls end, near the old scoreboard, no such wankers there, just one eyed fans... Great place to watch the Pies, except sometimes the toilets would get blocked

Sometimes? We used to be calling out for Monkey to fix the toilets by 3/4 time latest

As for the comparative quality of fans, I heard plenty of racist and homophobic abuse there in the 90s - not to mention the obligatory full cans of VB being hurled at players if we were goals down in the 4th

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:45 am

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
u should have come down to the Yarra falls end, near the old scoreboard, no such wankers there, just one eyed fans... Great place to watch the Pies, except sometimes the toilets would get blocked

Sometimes? We used to be calling out for Monkey to fix the toilets by 3/4 time latest

As for the comparative quality of fans, I heard plenty of racist and homophobic abuse there in the 90s - not to mention the obligatory full cans of VB being hurled at players if we were goals down in the 4th

True some of the fans??? were evil as Lazza says would fight fellow supporters for fun.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:33 am

The Yarra Falls End had its share of fair-weather "fans". I remember, eg, one game against Geelong in about 1984. The rain pelted all day. But someone had to be behind the Geelong goals every quarter to mock Mark Jackson. The task fell mostly to me at that end for two quarters because the usual run of soft lepers from the Yarra Falls End didn't like the weather. That must have been the worst-attended Vic park game for the whole season.

To give him his credit, Jacko was pretty good about it. He probably would have been within his rights to jump the fence and break both my legs.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:03 pm

neil wrote:
Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

True some of the fans??? were evil as Lazza says would fight fellow supporters for fun.

The worst thing was that some of these moronic imbeciles would pick on young kids as well😡 absolute shit fer brains dickwads with bloody IQ’s of about 60. At least we don’t have to put up with these simple Simons anymore.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:42 pm

One day (in fact, the day Greg Phillips played CHF against Fitzroy) some imbeciles (in Collingwood jumpers, I'm sad to report) down at the Yarra Falls End (under the scoreboard) abused my (now) wife for having the temerity to read a book at halftime. Some of them were seriously threatened by the idea that other supporters could read.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 4 of 20   

Jump to: