Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Suns sink Pies. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing Jamie Elliott wont be back for weeks, is a forward line of Cameron, Cox, and Checkers a viable option ? That way, Cameron can play CHF, and Moore can go back to CHB, where is his true position. ? Yeh, its a tall forward line, but opposing defenders would have their work cut out for them, if the ball can be delivered better too our forwards. Be worth a shot, change things up a bit i reckon.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:32 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Seeing Jamie Elliott wont be back for weeks, is a forward line of Cameron, Cox, and Checkers a viable option ? That way, Cameron can play CHF, and Moore can go back to CHB, where is his true position. ? Yeh, its a tall forward line, but opposing defenders would have their work cut out for them, if the ball can be delivered better too our forwards. Be worth a shot, change things up a bit i reckon.

Yep Piesnchess, I see no reason why this can't be tried, along with any other
reasonable option. There's a bit of a mystery though as to what Cox's "soreness" might be that kept him out of the VFL last week. Could he have fallen out with Bucks?
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:07 am

PyreneesPie wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

reasonable option. There's a bit of a mystery though as to what Cox's "soreness" might be that kept him out of the VFL last week. Could he have fallen out with Bucks?

Cox is intelligent so I assume that he has.
In major sports in the USA players quite frequently just stop playing if they decide that they want to be traded out in the next season, as they do not want to injure themselves. I may be way out of line there, but it's a possibility.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:25 pm

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:

Cox is intelligent so I assume that he has.
In major sports in the USA players quite frequently just stop playing if they decide that they want to be traded out in the next season, as they do not want to injure themselves. I may be way out of line there, but it's a possibility.

Very funny re the intelligence of Coxy!!! Laughing

That's an interesting option to explain his "soreness". Makes a lot of sense for players to do that and particularly in Mason's case, where I believe he still has further eye surgery to come? Or maybe he just want to do a "Dusty" and go home to visit his family. (It must have been particularly tough for him in this regard during the Covid outbreak).

It's intriguing and interesting to speculate Smile
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:29 pm

Or, he might just have been "sore". Liam McMahon missed the game "ill" and I don't think we thought that was code for anything.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Or, he might just have been "sore". Liam McMahon missed the game "ill" and I don't think we thought that was code for anything.

Quite a viable option of course Wink Just having some light hearted banter Smile
The injury report says he had "hamstring tightness".
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:56 pm

Years ago General Soreness was an unpopular member of the injury panel. Looks like he has made a comeback🥺😢
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22   

Jump to: