Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lose with new players, not the old failures.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucks must have WHE in his SuperCoach team, can’t think of any other reason why he could pick him.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:04 pm

Johnno75 wrote:
Bucks must have WHE in his SuperCoach team, can’t think of any other reason why he could pick him.

His supercoach team would be shit, unless you now get points for time on ground as that's the only stat WHE has.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:33 pm

I wonder what Graham Wright thinks of this gutless approach, after having seen first hand the willingness of Clarko to take chances and develop new players.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:51 am

PyreneesPie wrote:
I wonder what Graham Wright thinks of this gutless approach, after having seen first hand the willingness of Clarko to take chances and develop new players.

He thinks: the Pies need a new coach.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:33 pm

jatsad wrote:
Fa$%k me.

Same old hasbeens stay in the team but they drop T. Brown, who isn't starring but doing more than the perennial survivors.

Cannot fathom the logic here, and as for those who say there is no VFL, what league have the kids from other clubs like Sydney been playing in? That is just a cop out.

I'd rather lose with youth in the team having a go, than with the same olds doing nothing.

Yet there's other people calling for the Browns never to play ever again.

I agree with most that WHE is very lucky to get another gig, and JT to a lesser extent. But I also find it strange that some people call for youth to be played and then some go on to say "Henry clearly not ready", "Drop both Browns and play the sister" and things like that.

We have an interesting blend of youth and experience.

IQ is a jet, the Brown boys are getting games even though everyone crucifies them a every chance, Daicos is a jet, Macrae will get his chance soon, Henry was played in round 1 and everyone went on to say that was a mistake, and McCreery plays tonight.

Bianco is injured, Keane had an interrupted pre-season, Kelly is returning from injury and will come back in very soon, McInnes had a finger injury but will be playing VFL and a massive chance to debut soon, Murphy was looking close until the concussion.

Rantall and Ruscoe are 2 that I'd like to see pressing their case soon.

Players 27 and over from the loss to the Lions;
WHE. (27)
Madgen. (27)
Adams. (27)
Mihocek. (28 )
JT. (29)
Cox. (30)
Sidebottom. (30)
Roughead. (30)
Howe. (30)
Mayne. (32)
Pendlebury. (33)

I'm surprised WHE made it thru. But I dont think we're that bad when talking about young players mixed with experienced players and developing younger guys. But God help us if we lose tonight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: