Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Adam Treloar

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

mattdally wrote:
No, I won't be booing Adam. I will be cheering when he can finally hit one of our boys lace out though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:03 pm

No Way.

Why would you when he wanted to Stay. It was the Club who Forced him out

Abdul The Bull 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:21 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Who?

That's cold! Smile

I would never boo a player that was ousted by the club and clearly wanted to stay. That's just poor form. I would boo him if he took a cheap shot at one of our boys during the game but given that's not Treloar's MO I doubt I will be.

My booing is reserved for players that disrespect our club in any form.

burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:35 pm

I’ll be booing alright!

I boo everyone! 😂

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:13 pm

Absolutely yes I’ll be boing ! Any player faced with a salary problem can agree to take a few less dollars and remain with our Club. And in any case, even after a pay cut, these players are still in massive amounts of money. But most modern players follow the money ! So spare me the crap we forced him out! Typical ignorance found on this site! He walked. So I’ll be boing as loudly as I can for all the poor people out there who can’t even afford a meal or roof over their heads. I’ll be boing where I see values I cherish are trashed ! Things like loyalty and not leaving a Club over money . We owe these players nothing and expect very little for the huge sacrifices we make to ensure they can earn millions . Spare me the sentimental clap trap as well. But this guy is still someone we should have done slot more to keep. He is a decent person who I am sure would have liked to stay. He was treated badly and deserved better. But anyone who wears other club colours, I have no choice but to boo.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:20 pm

Hiss wrote:
Absolutely yes I’ll be boing ! Any player faced with a salary problem can agree to take a few less dollars and remain with our Club. And in any case, even after a pay cut, these players are still in massive amounts of money. But most modern players follow the money ! So spare me the crap we forced him out! Typical ignorance found on this site! He walked. So I’ll be boing as loudly as I can for all the poor people out there who can’t even afford a meal or roof over their heads. I’ll be boing where I see values I cherish are trashed ! Things like loyalty and not leaving a Club over money . We owe these players nothing and expect very little for the huge sacrifices we make to ensure they can earn millions . Spare me the sentimental clap trap as well. But this guy is still someone we should have done slot more to keep. He is a decent person who I am sure would have liked to stay. He was treated badly and deserved better. But anyone who wears other club colours, I have no choice but to boo.

Ha Ha Hiss. Only you could could create such an incredible interpretation. Boing goes the ping pong ball.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:17 pm

Will you boo Adam Treloar?

Of course not.

GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:57 pm

nope we got rid of him not the other way around
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:55 pm

When COVID hit I was asked to take a 15% cut on my contract as an IT worker. I did and kept my job until the project finished. Others said no and were let go with 2 weeks notice.

Adam had the chance to stay with a cut and chose not to. He was let go and found a new employer.

I won’t boo Treloar but spare me the hand wringing and tears.

Fatui Attata 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:02 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Adam Goodes will be outraged and will be on the Project condemning the racist Collingwood supporters for booing Treloar no doubt

Sorry, but that is just too stupid to be true. You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Fatui Attata 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:09 pm

themonk wrote:
Booing players that the club has pushed out is silly.

I've ever booed one player, Nick Davis, a father son who turned his back on us.

Sorry, make that 2 players, Goodes, constantly played for free kicks.

Players have been doing that since I started watching footy. Singling Goodes out is ridiculous and shameful.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:02 pm

dalyc wrote:
When COVID hit I was asked to take a 15% cut on my contract as an IT worker. I did and kept my job until the project finished. Others said no and were let go with 2 weeks notice.

Adam had the chance to stay with a cut and chose not to. He was let go and found a new employer.

I stand to be corrected but Collingwood didn’t end up smelling like the roses alluded to in your post. Collingwood were dishonest from the start about why they wanted him out. It was never about his wife going up north to play netball, never about concerns relating to him missing his family, and only slightly about concerns relating to his Anxiety illness. It was almost totally about their sudden cold feet about paying Treloar the salary agreed to in his contract due to their horrendous salary cap issues. Treloar has stated many times that he was prepared to take a pay cut because he did not want to leave the pies. But the club wanted him to take a much deeper pay cut which was totally unfair on him when others like bloody Grundy, Moore and DeGoey were being paid big money. So it’s more about Ned Guy royally stuffing it right up than Treloar. Collingwood got rid of a player who did not want to leave ffs. Only the ultra dumb, imbecilic and feral supporters will boo Treloar and we have plenty of them. No doubt some of these poor examples of humans will boo Treloar because they are too bloody stupid to boo the actual perpetrators of this debacle, Ned Guy and the Collingwood football club🤬😡👎🏾🖕🏾🐉💩

dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Lazza wrote:
dalyc wrote:

I stand to be corrected but Collingwood didn’t end up smelling like the roses alluded to in your post. Collingwood were dishonest from the start about why they wanted him out. It was never about his wife going up north to play netball, never about concerns relating to him missing his family, and only slightly about concerns relating to his Anxiety illness. It was almost totally about their sudden cold feet about paying Treloar the salary agreed to in his contract due to their horrendous salary cap issues. Treloar has stated many times that he was prepared to take a pay cut because he did not want to leave the pies. But the club wanted him to take a much deeper pay cut which was totally unfair on him when others like bloody Grundy, Moore and DeGoey were being paid big money. So it’s more about Ned Guy royally stuffing it right up than Treloar. Collingwood got rid of a player who did not want to leave ffs. Only the ultra dumb, imbecilic and feral supporters will boo Treloar and we have plenty of them. No doubt some of these poor examples of humans will boo Treloar because they are too bloody stupid to boo the actual perpetrators of this debacle, Ned Guy and the Collingwood football club🤬😡👎🏾🖕🏾🐉💩

I think the other concerns you mention were legitimate. Let’s see how he goes 1,000 Kms from his wife and daughter for 6 months.

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:53 pm

dalyc wrote:

Adam had the chance to stay with a cut and chose not to. .

I see that as I was about to comment, Lazza has said it all already.
Thanks Lazza!! Smile
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:29 pm

dalyc wrote:

absolute rubbish, he was asked, along with others, including pendles to back end his contract, happy good natured treloar was the only one to say yes, and when it came to the back end of it, he got shafted. apparently other clubs will be in this predicament soon thanks to all the bullshit with futures etc.

for the money we could have easily ditched 4 lesser players, how much is Thomas on for one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23   

Jump to: