Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Adam Treloar

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

PyreneesPie wrote:
piffdog wrote:
Treloar having a pretty significant impact. I wish him all the best.

Yep, agree on both points. He was important in all aspects tonight - outside run, kicking to advantage, direct scoring, successful tackles and digging the ball out from the bottom of packs. He worked so damn hard, running from end to end throughout the match. It was a superb turnaround from last week and simply great to see. He "stuck it up 'em" , using the words of Ted.

I thought Bevo was beautifully direct and honest in his assessment of those in the media who belittled Adz during the week. He said he found it disappointing and that several commentators were just plain nasty. This reminds me of certain posters here on Nick's, who have labelled Adz as virtually being a useless liability of a footballer. "Nasty" would be a mild assessment of their diatribe from my point of view.

I agree PP.
Maybe you should think about your diatribe against Brodie grundy as well. give him the chance under a new coach. Clearly Bux and he did not work well together.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
Treloar will cost them the flag next week. Watch. He's never going to get a hard ball - it wasn't necessary tonight.

We know you wont let a Treloar mistake go by without letting us all know.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:57 am

PyreneesPie wrote:
piffdog wrote:

Yep, agree on both points. He was important in all aspects tonight - outside run, kicking to advantage, direct scoring, successful tackles and digging the ball out from the bottom of packs. He worked so damn hard, running from end to end throughout the match. It was a superb turnaround from last week and simply great to see. He "stuck it up 'em" , using the words of Ted.

I thought Bevo was beautifully direct and honest in his assessment of those in the media who belittled Adz during the week. He said he found it disappointing and that several commentators were just plain nasty. This reminds me of certain posters here on Nick's, who have labelled Adz as virtually being a useless liability of a footballer. "Nasty" would be a mild assessment of their diatribe from my point of view.

"Virtually"? He is a useless liability of a footballer. He cost Collingwood premierships and I can't even begin to understand why people want to see him do well at another club.

Call me old-fashioned - but I'd quite like it if people posting on a Collingwood page would bag the opposition spuds instead of our own handful of great players.

Last edited by Pies4shaw on Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:13 am

Pies4shaw wrote:

"Virtually"? He is a useless liability of a footballer. He cost Collingwood premierships and I can't even begin to understand why people want to see him do well at another club.

So that makes Treloar useless at being a liability.

Does the double negative make Treloar an asset?
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:45 am

think positive wrote:
Lazza wrote:
piffdog wrote:

Dear me 🙄 So hard not to cheer on one of my favourite magpie players Treloar to win a grand final. I still fume that it will be with another team. Geez, I hate Collingwood sometimes 😡 unforgivable cock up, one of the worst in our history. I feel empty. Still. And will for a while….😢

I HATE THEWHOLE $�$%^%%$ WORLD RIGHT NOW!

You and me both. I can’t stand the Bulldogs. It looks like I’ll be going for the lesser of two evils for the GF.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:55 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
piffdog wrote:

I agree PP.
Maybe you should think about your diatribe against Brodie grundy as well. give him the chance under a new coach. Clearly Bux and he did not work well together.

Maybe you should revisit and read again what I've written about Grundy. I have never said he was a useless footballer, just an over paid one, which has its own ramifications for the development and improvement of the whole team.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:14 am

Pies4shaw wrote:

Call me old-fashioned - but I'd quite like it if people posting on a Collingwood page would bag the opposition spuds instead of our own handful of great players.

Err, this isn't a Collingwood page, it's the Nick's Other AFL page.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:23 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
Clearly Bux and he did not work well together.

Clearly, on the contrary, Grundy and Bucks worked quite well together, from the moment Grundy was drafted, right up until 2020 season. A player does not develop from a draftee into a two time Copeland winner and AA under a coach he cannot work with.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:54 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
piffdog wrote:

I agree PP.

bravo! I’m standing and applauding!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:57 am

Pies4shaw wrote:

This 100%!

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:59 am

Gee Treloar's "mental health problems" must be playing up right about now lol.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:05 pm

schuey07 wrote:
think positive wrote:
Lazza wrote:
piffdog wrote:

Dear me 🙄 So hard not to cheer on one of my favourite magpie players Treloar to win a grand final. I still fume that it will be with another team. Geez, I hate Collingwood sometimes 😡 unforgivable cock up, one of the worst in our history. I feel empty. Still. And will for a while….😢

I HATE THEWHOLE $�$%^%%$ WORLD RIGHT NOW!

You and me both. I can’t stand the Bulldogs. It looks like I’ll be going for the lesser of two evils for the GF.

Exactly right!

for me it is always about what is the least painful.

I don’t get this whole second club or soft spot, my blood is black and white. My pecking order is usually cats last, now its dogs, and if the GF was my worst nightmare, cats/dogs I’d be on the cats, really makes me laugh, I’m supposed to be happy for other people but who the **** is ever happy for a Collingwood supporter? They just love to bathe in our misery!

I really hope that the new board, new coaching panel bring with them a whole new attitude, back to side by side and us against them, because **** them, **** them all. Years of $£$%^%%$ ridicule I just have had to take is now stacked up in my menopausal mind, and I simply don’t have the energy anymore to just take it! And when we do win you can be damn sure we won’t get there on the back of a very lopsided umpire count! Because they $£$%^%%$ hate us too! I’m good with that. Nothing has been handed to me on a platter, I’m also good with that, and you know what? It makes winning all the more satisfying to me, and that’s all I care about!

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:12 pm

Despite the constant attacks on him here,Adam’s actually played well in two of the three finals for the Bulldogs..I wish him well,and hope he achieves the ultimate in football,winning a grand final.It might shut up his critics once and for all,but I highly doubt that it will.

Last edited by doriswilgus on Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:36 pm

It'd be really surprising if it did - we don't seem to be able to shut up the critics of Collingwood's handful of genuinely good players, so why would people stop criticising this guy who cost us premierships and doesn't play for us anymore?
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
It'd be really surprising if it did - we don't seem to be able to shut up the critics of Collingwood's handful of genuinely good players, so why would I stop criticising this guy who cost us premierships and doesn't play for us anymore?

F.I.F.Y
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23   

Jump to: