Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

legends membership 2021

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:05 pm
Post subject: legends membership 2021Reply with quote

hmm 🤔
Quote:

Happy New Year! We hope you had a safe and enjoyable holiday break, and hope 2021 is a great year for you and your loved ones.

Thank you once again for signing up to the Magpie Army as a Legends member for 2021. We're excited for the year ahead, alongside you.

We're now in a position to share what we know with regards to game-access and ticketing, and are working toward members being able to return to the football in full force this season!

We are pleased to confirm that Legends members for 2021 will have priority access to redeem tickets to Collingwood FC games in Victoria with reduced crowd capacities.

Additionally, because Legends members will have priority access they will have access to redeem high-quality seats before any other members, ensuring that your return to the footy in 2021 is the best it can be. Please note, the ticketing process will not be a ballot.

How will this work?
Legends members will simply have access to select tickets during their priority window for games with reduced crowd capacities;
Groups of members will be able to sit together, with physical distance measures in place as per AFL and Government requirements.

What about my 2020 reserved seat?
Your 2020 reserved seat has been kept for the 2021 season;
Should crowds return to 100% capacity, you’ll then get to return to the seat you love, until then as mentioned above, seats will be allocated in line with physical distancing measures in place.

To summarise:
Legends members will get priority access ahead of other members to tickets for reduced-capacity games in Victoria;
Only active 2021 members will receive correspondence regarding ticketing updates and ticket redemption windows;
As more information becomes available, we'll communicate this straight to you!

The membership team are available to answer any further questions you might have, but we look forward to having you on board for the 2021 season and beyond!
Contact us:
Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm AEDT
1300-MAGPIE (1300-624-743)
membership@collingwoodfc.com.au

Last edited by Clemo on Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

why hmmm???
pretty self explanatory!

and no matter where we sit, better value than last season!!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:02 pm

Received the same email on January 19.

Considering crowd capacity will be reduced by 50% for the start of the season, this ticketing process isn't a surprise.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Sucks for people like me who Brought a Reserved Seat Membership.

Heard nothing from the Club about what is Happening with this Membership Level

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:49 pm

I haven't renewed yet so I didn't get the email.

I've decided I won't be renewing the Legends membership, I just have to decide between which of the other options I want.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 pm
Post subject: DisgracefulReply with quote

The Club should be offering full refunds as a option now. How dare they think we could have two seasons in a row with disruptive fixtures, no guarantees, no social club, poor communications, delayed membership packs, etc, etc. I can’t continue to pay money to a mob that treat us like crap.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

/\ yep thats all the fault of the club, must have been the flying bats across the road!!

Dave if the season is seriously disrupted, I would hope you will be able to get a refund. Like everything in life, its user pays, the ones who pay the most get first choice. I didnt pay for that but ill take it, i paid for that because i want the seats where i have them. if it turns out we cant get to the footy at all, i will go for the full refund this time, im not donating another $400 to the club based on what has been going on.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

/\ yep thats all the fault of the club, must have been the flying bats across the road!!

Dave if the season is seriously disrupted, I would hope you will be able to get a refund. Like everything in life, its user pays, the ones who pay the most get first choice. I didnt pay for that but ill take it, i paid for that because i want the seats where i have them. if it turns out we cant get to the footy at all, i will go for the full refund this time, im not donating another $400 to the club based on what has been going on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: