Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Can Bux continue without Ed?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:

Will be, could be, might be, likely to be, should be................🙄 Yeah right!
WHO ffs😠
Pure speculation and hope doesn’t give us any answers. Before I make an informed decision, I need concrete evidence that there will be a better option than we have now. Until then, this is just a silly guessing game.

Let the club do the recruitment process to identify the best candidate. Why do you need the answer before the club goes through the process. That's what the process is for, to get the right person.
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:21 pm

Lazza wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Luke makes too much money in the media with none of the stress... he won't be coming (you can pretty much say the same for Clarkson, or Mitchell).

You need to be more open minded, there will be plenty of potential candidates who will able to fill the void Buck's will leave once he's eventually let go.

Will be, could be, might be, likely to be, should be................🙄 Yeah right!
WHO ffs😠
Pure speculation and hope doesn’t give us any answers. Before I make an informed decision, I need concrete evidence that there will be a better option than we have now. Until then, this is just a silly guessing game.

Geez thats a pretty high standard there Lazza; how exactly would a potential head coach provide concrete evidence he/she can win a flag?
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:21 pm

DP
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Lazza wrote:
Luke makes too much money in the media with none of the stress... he won't be coming (you can pretty much say the same for Clarkson, or Mitchell).

You need to be more open minded, there will be plenty of potential candidates who will able to fill the void Buck's will leave once he's eventually let go.

WHO ffs😠

Ed appointed Bucks and he was definitely not the right choice or experience as he was purely a romantic speculative choice in the hope of success and certainly was NOT concrete evidence as a better option to Malthouse. But it happened...

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:15 pm

Buckley wouldn’t even get a gig with the Gold Coast Suns. But still you have some fools so blinded by his playing career that think he should break McHales record for most games coached but with zero premierships to go with it.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:04 pm
Post subject: Our next coachReply with quote

Graham Wright mark my words [/i]
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:11 am

Lazza wrote:
Hey all you Buckley haters, when your collective IQ gets to 100, throw a party dudes 😆🤪🤠👍🏽 Until then before pissing Buckley off, at least tell us this ultra fabulous and wonderfull mastermind currently ready and hopefully willing to coach Collingwood. Facts before mainly fictitious and nonsensical Buckley bashing from the fairweather supporters who always deny that they are when confronted or challenged about being exactly that type of supporter. Admittedly biased as I am, I see him as the very best option available at the moment to coach Collingwood. Success as always is just a matter of time.

You just admitted you were biased, so why should anyone give the slightest value to your opinion? You simply label all those with a different view to yours as "fair weather supporters with a collective IQ less than 100".
Tired of posts such as this. Hope you can do better some time soon.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Fair enough I suppose. Frustration leads to crappy posts. I think success for Buckley is close but I get it that most posters have understandably lost patience. I will still hang in there with Bucks and adopt the “live and let live” mantra with the other opposite opinions.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:33 pm

^ ALL i know is Tiger fans wanted to piss Hardwick off years ago, prior to his three flags. My mad Tiger bro in law, wanted him long gone, now he thinks hes the bees knees. ! I rest my case.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm

^ this is true but it means almost nothing in regards to our own situation.

If we look at the long history of football in this country over the years, it most likely is the exception, and not the rule.

Show other examples that back up your case?

The fact of the matter is - no one has EVER coached as many games as Bucks has and NOT won a premiership.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:01 pm

^ Ross Lyon springs to mind, was at two Clubs for a long time, made GFs, but no cigar, if you go back thru history of other clubs, their probably have been long tenure coaches, that never got the Flag.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Sorry - I'm actually wrong - and happy to admit it...

He's actually 12th on the list for coaches for games without a premiership (5th if you only count coaches that only coached at 1 club).

He's 1st when it comes to games played/coached though (Ross is 2nd).

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:35 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Buckley wouldn’t even get a gig with the Gold Coast Suns. But still you have some fools so blinded by his playing career that think he should break McHales record for most games coached but with zero premierships to go with it.

Bucks will get a job at another club. Maybe not as head coach, but someone would pick him up.

Kangas would have thrown everything at him if he was available right now. I reckon the Crows will approach him too next year. The Crows job might be the only one available next year, other than Collingwoods anyway. Will GWS stick with Leon Cameron I wonder?

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Sorry - I'm actually wrong - and happy to admit it...

He's actually 12th on the list for coaches for games without a premiership (5th if you only count coaches that only coached at 1 club).

He's 1st when it comes to games played/coached though (Ross is 2nd).

Yeah I heard all about that at work. Lost one by 9 points as a player and 3 points as a coach. Bit rough. Ross lost one by a toe poke and of course had the draw as a coach.

Both Premiership Assistant Coaches tho. Cool

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:43 pm

I suspect when the end does finally come, he'll take a well deserved holiday after which he'll get a media job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 11 of 20   

Jump to: