Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 3 - Al Pacino's turn to mumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Fkn incompetent useless pack of cnuts cant trust themselves to manage a handful of cases so out comes the 1 wood and slam the border shut, messing with thousands of people who had to suffer through months of lockdown due to their incompetence.

FMD talk about using a sledgehammer to swatch a fly., they should be lined up and shot, resuscitated then shot again

Yes, in Victoria we have to manage the NSW spread. I mean how incompetent can Gladys be to not have locked the northern beaches down straight away and to not mandate the wearing of masks.

Her lack of responsibility has meant that other leaders like the twice elected Premier of Victoria the right honourable Daniel Andrews have had to step up and fill the leadership void she’s left.

Gladys failed to contain it.

Yep

My cop sister just took off for the border

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:19 pm

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Fkn incompetent useless pack of cnuts cant trust themselves to manage a handful of cases so out comes the 1 wood and slam the border shut, messing with thousands of people who had to suffer through months of lockdown due to their incompetence.

FMD talk about using a sledgehammer to swatch a fly., they should be lined up and shot, resuscitated then shot again

Yes, in Victoria we have to manage the NSW spread. I mean how incompetent can Gladys be to not have locked the northern beaches down straight away and to not mandate the wearing of masks.

Her lack of responsibility has meant that other leaders like the twice elected Premier of Victoria the right honourable Daniel Andrews have had to step up and fill the leadership void she’s left.

You need an enema too. Maybe Eddie can come round with the firehose.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

That'd bring tears to your eyes
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:34 pm

"Dr Norman Swan says NSW needs to ‘act fast, act early’ to prevent second coronavirus wave"

The most respected & informed voice on the Coronavirus in Australia Dr Norman Swan called Gladys out ages ago. It is as obvious to all except a few numskulls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gx26VE2tKk

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:43 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

That'd bring tears to your eyes
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:17 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Nah, I had a good Trump this morning 😉 Razz

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:06 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Yeah blame Gladys for Dan overreacting again.

NSW didn’t need to lockdown an entire state when Victoria’s out of control outbreak spread to them. They stopped it with a competent health department.

Victoria’s overreactions just say they have no faith in their so called improved processes that are the best in the country.

So I guess you happy for People to get Covid and Possibly Die just because does not effect you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:07 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Guess then there should be up to each person to look after themselves then Rolling Eyes

Don't do anything then we wind up being out of Control like it is in England and America right now and without a Working Vaccine that almost everyone has had. They won't get rid of it most likely until then

Last edited by Dave The Man on Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:16 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
All cases in Melbourne, so we can expect a new ring of steel with a week I reckon.

Stock up on bog rolls peeps.

Winter is coming.

They won’t have the manpower to do another ring if marshmallows AND a hard border.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:17 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Yeah blame Gladys for Dan overreacting again.

NSW didn’t need to lockdown an entire state when Victoria’s out of control outbreak spread to them. They stopped it with a competent health department.

Victoria’s overreactions just say they have no faith in their so called improved processes that are the best in the country.

So I guess you happy for People to get Covid and Possibly Die just because does not effect you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I don’t think you need to shut down an entire state and ruin millions of lives over 5-10 cases a day. Protect the vulnerable and let everyone else love their lives.
l
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:15 am

If only it were that simple.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:39 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
If only it were that simple.

unfortunately the above view means it will never be. head in the sand stuff everyone else. pretty selfish.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:27 am

eddiesmith wrote:
I don’t think you need to shut down an entire state and ruin millions of lives over 5-10 cases a day. Protect the vulnerable and let everyone else love their lives.

Saying that wearing a mask on a bus or not going to a New Year's Eve party "ruins millions of lives" is moronic. I'll tell you what ruins lives. Death ruins lives.

And pretending that it's about "5-10 cases a day" is either very, very stupid or just a deliberate lie.

We have seen how this virus spreads. Fast! Five cases becomes 25 cases becomes 100 cases becomes 1000 cases, all in a matter of days. It has nothing to do with the 5 or 10 cases and everything to do with the thousands of deaths that happen when governments do nothing or take only ineffective action. In the United States - where their weak and disorganised actions are exactly what you keep bawling for - they are now killing a 9/11 World Trade Centre worth of American citizens every day.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 am

watt price tully wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/30/luke-letlow-us-congressman-elect-dies-of-covid-aged-41

That’s terrible. Shame it wasn’t his leader.

I read he died of a heart attack.

They need to stop saying everyone who dies with COVID has died of COVID.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:44 am

Tannin wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

Saying that wearing a mask on a bus or not going to a New Year's Eve party "ruins millions of lives" is moronic. I'll tell you what ruins lives. Death ruins lives.

And pretending that it's about "5-10 cases a day" is either very, very stupid or just a deliberate lie.

We have seen how this virus spreads. Fast! Five cases becomes 25 cases becomes 100 cases becomes 1000 cases, all in a matter of days. It has nothing to do with the 5 or 10 cases and everything to do with the thousands of deaths that happen when governments do nothing or take only ineffective action. In the United States - where their weak and disorganised actions are exactly what you keep bawling for - they are now killing a 9/11 World Trade Centre worth of American citizens every day.

Yet that hasn't happened in NSW. They've kept low case numbers.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 11 of 200   

Jump to: