Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lumumba sues Collingwood

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duggieboy 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiss even your alter ego must be chuckling that you didn't get much of a rise from the Collingwood faithful "never in all my life" lol.

Nicky Winmar ring a bell?

Your humour is always a classic dig at Collingwood & the fans who take you at face value.

I laugh along with the cleverness of your caricature....
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Michael Long says Monkhorst was very courteous to him a few years ago😆
Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:44 pm

If he's sued the club, I don't think the club should make the report public - and that should be the reason. If someone sues a public individual, the first thing the lawyers tell them is not to say anything! How many times have we heard someone - on BOTH sides of the cases - answer a question in the media "given that this case is going to trial I can't comment on that." Can't or shouldn't is probably the sticking point there - some (lawyers, police etc) probably can't, every one else definitely shouldn't!

He'll get a pay out - it'd be worth a million bucks to the Pies to stop it going through the press - but I wonder if it will achieve anything above and beyond what he as already achieved, which shouldn't be down played IMO.

I guess the answer will never be known, but it does smack of self gratification doesn't it, given it's hard to see that if will achieve anything to reduce racism at the club.

- Ben
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Brown26 wrote:
If he's sued the club, I don't think the club should make the report public - and that should be the reason. If someone sues a public individual, the first thing the lawyers tell them is not to say anything! How many times have we heard someone - on BOTH sides of the cases - answer a question in the media "given that this case is going to trial I can't comment on that." Can't or shouldn't is probably the sticking point there - some (lawyers, police etc) probably can't, every one else definitely shouldn't!

He'll get a pay out - it'd be worth a million bucks to the Pies to stop it going through the press - but I wonder if it will achieve anything above and beyond what he as already achieved, which shouldn't be down played IMO.

I guess the answer will never be known, but it does smack of self gratification doesn't it, given it's hard to see that if will achieve anything to reduce racism at the club.

- Ben

I want him to go into court and tell us all what was said and who said it. Then I want to hear the people who have had allegations levelled against them address those allegations.

No pre-trial settlement. I want everybody’s truth on the record, in black and white.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:06 pm

dalyc wrote:
Brown26 wrote:

- Ben

I want him to go into court and tell us all what was said and who said it. Then I want to hear the people who have had allegations levelled against them address those allegations.

No pre-trial settlement. I want everybody’s truth on the record, in black and white.

yep so do i, and if harrys heart is where it should be, so would he

Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:38 am

think positive wrote:
dalyc wrote:
Brown26 wrote:

- Ben

Well ideally, the report should cover these matters, even if names are de-identified, but the level of detail you describe is what I was expecting from the report...perhaps hoping for that level of transparency was naïve on my part
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:29 pm

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
think positive wrote:
dalyc wrote:
Brown26 wrote:

- Ben

Well ideally, the report should cover these matters, even if names are de-identified, but the level of detail you describe is what I was expecting from the report...perhaps hoping for that level of transparency was naïve on my part

De-identified names will achieve nothing except for others to scream COVER UP! And since HL is not participating in the report I expect to hear this from him anyway when the report is released.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Yawn. Rolling Eyes
Pebbles Rocks 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:47 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Yawn. Rolling Eyes

x2
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Pebbles Rocks wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Yawn. Rolling Eyes

x2
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ditto🥱🥱😴😴

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   

Jump to: