Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Exhibitionist Exercisers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:25 am
Post subject: Exhibitionist ExercisersReply with quote

It's quite funny the things I see on my morning walk. So many people seem to have a need to exercise out in public where people can see them.

OK, Gyms are closed and lots of homes these days don't have a yard useful for much, but still.....seriously people.

One bloke I've seen frequently in the park next door. He lives across the road from the park, so he walks over to do push ups and sit ups on the cold concrete basketball court at 7:30 - 8am. Surely he could do that at home?

A young woman this morning had the dog, a takeaway coffee and a mini trampoline as well as the active wear on said basketball court. Ok, walking the dog I get, but you can't do the trampoline exercises at home?

Best of both worlds, another young woman religiously skipping with a skipping rope in the front yard of the house as all the people walk and drive past on the way to the nearby school. So it may not work well inside depending on your light fittings, but there was a back yard.

These outdoor "Gyms", basically adult play equipment in public parks, are a great idea I reckon for people on holiday, but for people who live nearby?

I don't get it, it all seems a bit "look at moi",

Are you one of these people? Please explain?

roar 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have thought that the country was free of such wankery but I guess not.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:56 am

After the past few months, people have probably been looking for any excuse to get out of the house, I guess. Of course, it's also possible that some (like that woman skipping in the front yard) want to be observed doing it, but I wouldn't have the faintest clue whether that's the case – people who exercise are a total mystery to me. Laughing
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:27 pm

I quite enjoy my morning walk, some of the time previously taken in commuting to work used for exercise, usually about 30 minutes at a brisk pace.

But other stuff, if I want to do push ups or stuff, I'll do that at home.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:57 pm

I hate exercising in public. The most I'll go for is a lake run around Lake Wendouree (not that I could make it right now, would be more a walk) Razz
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:13 pm

^ You can probably just about go ice skating on it right now, can't you? Laughing
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:38 pm

I walk and occasionally jog or bike outside, but I have a nice warm gym, and when I start sweating I strip down to sports bra, and in summer, knickers! I like to exercise where no one can hear me scream!

I’m judgemental when I see these people though, for guys I rate from phaaaoooorrrr to ugh, and women, work harder honey to bitch I hate you.

i myself have three walking speeds, intervals; ie walk the dogs, with a pee pee here and a pee pee there, here a bark, there a bark everywhere a bark bark, weight training: depending which lens im walking with, and if i lug a tripod too as to how effective it is, and then menopause i hate you level: if you see me doing this one, stand clear, i was an Aussie champ marching girl, i swing my arms like Jack Newton used to, i generally feel like crap, and just want to get home so im charging along like a front rower looking out for a hooker!

Last edited by think positive on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:49 pm

think positive wrote:
I walk and occasionally jog or bike outside, but I have a nice warm gym, and when I start sweating I strip down to sports bra, and in summer, knickers! I like to exercise where no one can hear me scream!

I’m judgemental when I see these people though, for guys I rate from phaaaoooorrrr to ugh, and women, walk faster honey to bitch I hate you.

I try not to be judgemental, when I see someone out walking who clearly needs the exercise, I think good on them, they're making an effort.

Don't see a lot of phaaaoooorrrr, at least not out walking. The active wear "pants" that look like they've been sprayed on are usually seen in shopping centres and at coffee shops, not actually doing exercise, more's the pity. Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:51 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:

I’m judgemental when I see these people though, for guys I rate from phaaaoooorrrr to ugh, and women, walk faster honey to bitch I hate you.

I try not to be judgemental, when I see someone out walking who clearly needs the exercise, I think good on them, they're making an effort.

Don't see a lot of phaaaoooorrrr, at least not out walking. The active wear "pants" that look like they've been sprayed on are usually seen in shopping centres and at coffee shops, not actually doing exercise, more's the pity. Wink

i just added my self judgement too!

as for judgemental, its like wanking, there are those that deny it, but well, its an organic thing. yes i spelt that right!!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:55 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also something best not done in public. Razz

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:12 pm

I like a seeing woman (of all shapes and sizes) in active wear regardless of whether they active or not. There is a newish trend I have noticed (around Chapel St) is men wearing them... IF men do wear them, they need a top to cover the meat and potatoes look.

Can I claim this offends me?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:18 pm

If a bloke wears the skins, he should have shorts over top.

Anyone can say anything offends them, if they aren't forcibly rubbing their meat and 2 vege in your face, HTFU and look elsewhere. Razz

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Is it possible that people wear these things because they're comfortable?

I don't know - I only wear work attire (and then jeans and T-shirts for during coronavirus lockdowns).
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:33 pm

And if you can’t look elsewhere, it’s probably worth looking at!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Keep in mind that blokes bits can vary significantly in size between when at rest and when ready for action.

Cold also has impact. Nipples may stand up when cold, dicks don't. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: