Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SuperCoach Buckley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It only Buckley’s fault for the exodus because he’s obviously read the usual suspects game day comments on Nicks.
Stephenson - gutless, lacks effort, not interested.
Treloar - poor disposal, only runs one way, panics all the time.
Phillips - hopeless, no right side, ineffective.

Those same posters on here should be thanking Buckley for what he’s trying to achieve 🙄

Having said that, the prudent thing to do would be to let it all play out and measure the picks vs the outs in a couple years time but that just ain’t gunna happen.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:50 pm

BEAMER09 wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:
Player clean out this year and maybe the coaches next year, now just gotta find someone with the balls to challenge Ed.

I was hoping for McGuire and Buckley to be traded by 6:30pm tonight.

Can we trade supporters? I might be a interested in joining a club that haven’t got as many whingers😪 How about taking things as they come because it is what it is? Or is that too “Bucklian” for you guys? Why don’t we see what happens before jumping the gun?🙄😯😟

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:59 pm

It just seems that if you’re not in the “Pendlebury mould” then your too hard to coach.....How long before JDG is traded?
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:13 pm

Lazza wrote:
BEAMER09 wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:
Player clean out this year and maybe the coaches next year, now just gotta find someone with the balls to challenge Ed.

Can we trade supporters? I might be a interested in joining a club that haven’t got as many whingers😪 How about taking things as they come because it is what it is? Or is that too “Bucklian” for you guys? Why don’t we see what happens before jumping the gun?🙄😯😟

I think it would be hard to trade supporters as I doubt other club supporters would come to Collingwood... Smile

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Lazza wrote:
BEAMER09 wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:

I feel for you at how fickle our supporters are. One poster even said this yesterday:
"Yep it’s almost unbelievable😣 this is a terrible situation. WTF is Collingwood doing? Is this an early April fools day joke? I’m horrified but helpless😟☹️😪"

Oops, that was you!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39   

Jump to: