Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SuperCoach Buckley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucks2014 wrote:
Couldn’t agree more, I mean if only he could get the players to kick a goal. Fairdinkum how the %$^�$%^&%% can you blame Bucks?

We had 6 scoring shots in the last term, we kicked 1 goal 5 they had 2 scoring shots for 2 goals. Totally dominated clearances in the last term. My only laugh is fickle supporters who blame bucks for a loss.

Let’s get some perspective hey, we have drawn with last years grandfinalists a narrow lost to the runners up, we are going okay.

And add bloody Maynards brain fart moment, which gifted them a certain goal, how the hell could Bucks have stopped that stuff up ? Two lousy points on the Giants own pissing ground, with a thug shadowing Grundy, not a bad loss in my book. Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:27 pm

We drew with Richmond who have been belted the two games since

We lost to GWS who had been belted the two weeks prior

But But But...Last year they both played in the GF...What a crock!
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 pm

^We also belted St Kilda who thrashed Richmond this week.See two can play that game.It’s pointless to compare results from previous weeks,because every game is different and every round is different,GWS had their best side of the year against us,and they were in a must win game.If they’d lost that game their season would have been over,so they had more motivation against us than they did against the two teams they played previously.

Last edited by doriswilgus on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:53 pm

^ Correct, spot on, sometimes i reckon so called fans like him, actually prefer us to lose, so they can get on here, every other week, and call for Bucks to be sacked, seems to give them a real buzz, unfortunately. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
We drew with Richmond who have been belted the two games since

We lost to GWS who had been belted the two weeks prior

But But But...Last year they both played in the GF...What a crock!

We also belted St Kilda who thrashed Richmond this week.See two can play that game too.It’s pointless to compare results from previous weeks,because every game is different and every round is different,GWS had their best side of the year against us,and they were in a must win game.If they’d lost that game their season would have been over,so they had more motivation against us than they did against the two teams they played previously.You need to be more nuanced in your response to a loss instead of just calling for Buckley to be sacked every time we lose.

Correct, spot on, sometimes i reckon so called fans like him, actually prefer us to lose, so they can get on here, every other week, and call for Bucks to be sacked, seems to give them a real buzz, unfortunately. Rolling Eyes

Yes,that’s true.When we won last week someone in the post game thread said where is everyone, because hardly anyone was posting.When we lost this week the post game thread was three times longer,So it does show people would rather complain than say anything positive,
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:18 pm

^ A 4:40 Saturday Fox only game v Friday Night FTA makes a big difference to how many people are actually watching as well! But there is more to talk about after a loss, a lot went wrong whilst plenty want to jump up and down celebrating another fine honourable loss...

Oh and no I don't prefer we lose, I prefer a winning team who wins premierships, but after 9 seasons of failure, the realists can see that will never happen under Buckley.

It would be nice if just once these honourable losses weren't a carbon copy of the one before and the one before that. Seeing some improvement in the game style or team might at least provide some confidence.

But the fact in recent years we constantly seem to lose close games because we can't kick enough goals in the final qtr is clearly an issue that for some reason the Buckley apologists never think is his fault.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:00 pm
Post subject: PReply with quote

I don’t think anyone here was celebrating an honourable loss,Most people like me were extremely disappointed by the loss.But losing by two points to a team that is still considered a premiership contender on their own ground is hardly a catastrophe.Why don’t we wait and see where we sit at the end of the season before we make any calls on the coach?
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 am

doriswilgus wrote:

Yes,that’s true.When we won last week someone in the post game thread said where is everyone, because hardly anyone was posting.

That someone was me doris. I'm glad someone read my post!!!! Wink Laughing Thanks! Smile
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:02 am

Pies2016 wrote:

Whatever his game plan was in the last quarter last night, was good enough to allow “ us “ six shots on goal. The result was 1 goal - 5 points to their two shots on goal
Yeah, let’s sack the coach because we all know bad kicking is bad coaching 🙄

This sums it up perfectly for me. Well said.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:17 am

PyreneesPie wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:

Yes,that’s true.When we won last week someone in the post game thread said where is everyone, because hardly anyone was posting.

That someone was me doris. I'm glad someone read my post!!!! Wink Laughing Thanks! Smile

That’s right,it was you.Good point,anyway!I remember it was very quiet that night.
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:07 pm
Post subject: buckley supercoachReply with quote

Players are lousy kicks for goal. Plain and simple. Miho kicks a freaky one in the air and celebrates but misses from a set shot..?? Hello Stevo ,De Goey...Really???,

Bucks kicking was IMPECCABLE...
He must be going crazy with this team.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:38 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:

That’s right,it was you.Good point,anyway!I remember it was very quiet that night.

it was fun though just sayin! i was skunked and we all had a good laugh!!

this week i was at docklands taking long exposures so i missed the first half, but every week its been infruriating the kicks on goal, De Gogo im looking at you!!!

K 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:48 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
We’re premiership favourites ...

Should we be? Or do the odds just reflect hordes of blind Pies fans betting with their hearts and not their heads?
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:13 pm

But who should be then?Port Adelaide’s the only undefeated side and they’ve just played three bottom sides in a hub on the Gold Coast.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:48 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
We’re premiership favourites and people here want the coach to be sacked after a two point loss in round four?Just bizarre.

Yeah fair to say we won’t be anymore, could be two games out of the 8 by the time we get to Perth!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 2 of 39   

Jump to: