Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannin wrote:
David wrote:
Just seems kind of sad to me: a guy having an extended mental breakdown in front of an audience of millions ... There is something unnerving about so many people following every step of this attention-seeking family ... Can't help but wonder whether, if all the wealth and fame wasn't there, they might actually lead functional, relatively normal lives.

Possibly, But I doubt it. The whole Trump family are on the edge of being dysfunctional personalities. Donald is well past the edge, and getting visibly more disturbed with every passing week. He's not coping well with the pressure of knowing he is going to lose and he could break out into a full-on psychotic episode at any time. You just can't say when.

Probably not the right thread for this, but did anyone see his recent Fox News interview? It's pretty entertaining, and I think kind of tells you all you need to know about Trump. You see him wheel out the three or four coronavirus talking points he has, and just absolutely flounder when he's challenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6XdpDOH1JA

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:10 pm

David wrote:
luvdids wrote:
This was a big WTF for me, like, seriously, is Yeezy losing it? Shocked

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/kim-kardashian-shocked-concerned-after-kanye-wests-campaign-rally/news-story/aa7a0c3de66a8f8351c9417bfa62c476

I think he's losing it.

So what if I trawl through celebrity crap during lunch Wink

Just seems kind of sad to me: a guy having an extended mental breakdown in front of an audience of millions, and one presumes the supposed presidential run is just part of this manic episode, or whatever it is. There is something unnerving about so many people following every step of this attention-seeking family, mostly out of schadenfreude I guess? Can't help but wonder whether, if all the wealth and fame wasn't there, they might actually lead functional, relatively normal lives.

The guy is Bi Polar and doesn't take medication for it, so that's likely an episode not a breakdown.

Since they collectively have very little in the way of actually useful skills, if they weren't famous and wealthy they'd be standard trailer trash rather than cashed up trailer trash.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:45 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:
luvdids wrote:
This was a big WTF for me, like, seriously, is Yeezy losing it? Shocked

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/kim-kardashian-shocked-concerned-after-kanye-wests-campaign-rally/news-story/aa7a0c3de66a8f8351c9417bfa62c476

I think he's losing it.

So what if I trawl through celebrity crap during lunch Wink

Just seems kind of sad to me: a guy having an extended mental breakdown in front of an audience of millions, and one presumes the supposed presidential run is just part of this manic episode, or whatever it is. There is something unnerving about so many people following every step of this attention-seeking family, mostly out of schadenfreude I guess? Can't help but wonder whether, if all the wealth and fame wasn't there, they might actually lead functional, relatively normal lives.

The guy is Bi Polar and doesn't take medication for it, so that's likely an episode not a breakdown.

Since they collectively have very little in the way of actually useful skills, if they weren't famous and wealthy they'd be standard trailer trash rather than cashed up trailer trash.

famous for a sex video with a noone bf, does anyone watch the show? i tries for 5 min, seriously, what a disgusting bunch!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Does? you mean that kartrashian show is still going? Shocked

Never watched it, I avoid garbage like that.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:07 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Does? you mean that kartrashian show is still going? Shocked

Never watched it, I avoid garbage like that.

apparently so.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:04 am

Not me, just clicked on the story.

I get that he's bi polar and clearly having some sort of episode, without taking medication for his known mental health issue, is that really the right type of person to run for President? I mean, isn't one bad enough?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:00 pm

^

No, if he's not going to take medication to control his condition, he shouldn't be running for President.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:48 pm

Is there any medication for what ails Trump and Biden?
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:16 am

David wrote:
Here’s the old thread, for posterity’s sake! https://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=70732

So who is this Posterity bugger anyway, and why does he have a thing for old threads?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 pm

I just went to the post office to check my po box for mail. Entry via locked door, narrow passageway with the boxes on one wall.

I walk in, a woman comes in behind me.

I go to open my po box, hers is apparently almost next to mine but lower. So while I get my mail, she apologises for getting so close (she's basically breathing on my belt buckle while getting her mail), gets her mail and walks out just ahead of me.

Now I said "no problems " when she was apologising but I couldn't help thinking that she only had to wait 30 seconds and I would've been done and out of the road. She couldn't wait 30 fkn seconds.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Quote:
A dad who lost his penis to a horrific blood infection has become the first man in the world to have a new one built on his arm.

Malcolm MacDonald, 45, was even given an extra two inches by surgeons — but a series of delays mean he has lived with it on his limb for four years,

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/dad-who-lost-his-penis-to-horrific-blood-infection-gets-a-new-one-in-world-first/news-story/ccb7c572206245f44bc916d7cbd3a547

This bloke gets an infection, his dick goes black and drops off so now he's growing a new one on his forearm. If growing a dick on your arm isn't WTF enough, how do you wait til your dick has gone black and actually dropped off before seeking medical attention?

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:30 pm

Gosh! Are you saying I need to see a doctor?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:59 pm

Or at least take the weights of it. Razz
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:48 am

Wrong forum Embarassed
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:59 am

So I was watching the Dogs v Cats game last night. The Dogs were wearing black armbands to acknowledge the death of former player Neil Sachse, who became a quadriplegic when he suffered a spinal injury playing his second game for the Dogs back in the 70s. While the commentators were discussing Sachse they showed a photo of him in his wheelchair, holding his Footscray jumper with a smile on his face. I was surprised that he'd view his short stint at the Dogs in a positive light
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 14 of 66   

Jump to: