Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

CTR best game ever!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:24 am

Absolutely Very Happy
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:01 pm

Done and dusted, I'm now officially unemployed.

Glad i chose to push through for another week rather than go on sick leave, the number of people who came up to me to say nice things was really gratifying.

Went in this morning, hand over with the boss, then went back home for lunch and back for a 3.30 sendoff team meeting. Really genuinely nice people. Handed back all the IT gear and home.

Changed, grabbed a drink, went to check the work emails out of reflex, then realised i just gave that back, I'm not employed anymore, and sat back to enjoy the sunshine.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:56 pm

Goodonya mate, enjoy xx
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:08 am

Got an email this morning to sat I'd won tattslotto. A whole $14.

I win these small amounts reasonably frequently, never bother to collect it as it just goes to my bank account, or so I thought.

This morning, I went into my online banking and scrolled through looking for small deposits from Tatts, nothing. Confused

So went online, logged into Tatts, and bingo. There's $280 sitting in my online Tatts account that I didn't know I had. Very Happy

Bang, that's withdrawn straight to my actual bank account and set up 2 factor security on the Tatts account.

Dunno when they changed it, I've had a Tatts card forever and prizes used to go into my bank. I must have missed a meeting and it now operates like an online betting setup where they keep the prize money in my online account.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:48 pm

Bears putting cheques in. The bank! I save hubbys up,

Not seeing wordle as the top thread!

For some reason it’s so $£$%^%%$ annoying!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:26 pm

Finally got the fkn lawns mowed. Some parts of the yard are still under water, after 80mm of rain in a few days, spent 2 hours on the whippersnipped yesterday to take care of them and got onto the mower today.

Very happy the job is done. Also did a load of washing, my weekend work clothes have gone 3 months without a wash. Wear for 3 or 4 hours, throw in bottom of wardrobe, see you in 2 weeks.

They're spending the night on the clothesline to get a full disinfect.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:22 pm

Had an amazing week really, such great experiences at the cricket and a week away from work, even better Very Happy

I was in such a good mood even had some fun in Melbourne's horrific traffic. Had some old fat %$^%$£$% on a bike yell at me because I only gave him 0.5m of space, not my fault that most of the space was taken up by his fat ass. Never understood why cyclists like to pick fight with car drivers, they'll never win, shows how stupid most cyclists are. They'll be £$%$ed, their bike will be £$%$ed the car driver not a scratch Laughing Drenched another who was trying to avoid the puddle I drove through, great fun!!!

Even got some road rage on the way home today with someone idiot in a muscle tee on a freezing cold day taking his dog for a drive. He might have been in a hurry but I wasn't, always enjoy annoying impatient @&$!S who can't overtake me. The look on his face when I finally got to my destination made my day!

Still got the final to come but back to the grind on Monday, so I might lose my good mood by 8:40 Monday morning Laughing
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:05 pm

Do you drive around with Denis Leary playing full volume on a loop? Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:56 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Had an amazing week really, such great experiences at the cricket and a week away from work, even better Very Happy

I was in such a good mood even had some fun in Melbourne's horrific traffic. Had some old fat %$^%$�$% on a bike yell at me because I only gave him 0.5m of space, not my fault that most of the space was taken up by his fat ass. Never understood why cyclists like to pick fight with car drivers, they'll never win, shows how stupid most cyclists are. They'll be �$%$ed, their bike will be �$%$ed the car driver not a scratch Laughing Drenched another who was trying to avoid the puddle I drove through, great fun!!!

Even got some road rage on the way home today with someone idiot in a muscle tee on a freezing cold day taking his dog for a drive. He might have been in a hurry but I wasn't, always enjoy annoying impatient @&$!S who can't overtake me. The look on his face when I finally got to my destination made my day!

Still got the final to come but back to the grind on Monday, so I might lose my good mood by 8:40 Monday morning Laughing

Cyclists...all of them are f*&king idiots who are the embodiment of the entitled generation. They adhere to the road rules when they want to but expect, in fact, demand every other road user not put a foot wrong.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:49 pm

Except when it comes to red lights and they become pedestrians...
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:23 am

exactly, that's why I said they adhere to the rules when they want to.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:59 pm

My VW EOS is a little small for me. now, back breaker getting in and out, the dogs hate the back seat, (2door) and not much luggage space! So we decided I need a hybrid, not much out there, I wanted the new Toyota cross, it’s a dream to drive but we also tried a Kia (tinny junk!) and hubby liked the rav4, so back to Toyota we go, and he shows me why the RAV4 is a better buy, so we drive it and yep, he’s correct! Up to 2 years wait but I didn’t go for Max specs so hopefully not that long! Went for mineral blue GXL, but if a silver or white comes up earlier I may take it! I’ve never had a brand new car! The ranger was hubbies one and only, so my turn! Pretty excited, hope I get the big bow!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:48 pm

2 years wait? Serious?

No chance I'm doing that.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:39 pm

doubla

Last edited by think positive on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 75 of 100   

Jump to: