Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great stuff, well done her.

Now she just has to convert all the kids to be Collingwood supporters. Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:02 pm

Well that’s a given!! Cheers mate!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:20 pm

I just cooked a full on roast for us all, junior and hubby, and my eldest came over with her boyfriend and my grand pup! Awesome night. Family fun!

Next week maybe Italian or Mexican!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:38 pm

Nice work. Roast what? All the trimmings?

Love a good roast.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:26 pm

Me too! I cooked roast beef, and hubby bought a pork so I cooked that too, roast spuds the proper way, roasted veggies, I forgot the Yorkshire pudding, apple crumble and dollop!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:38 pm

I've never understood Yorkshire Pudding or liked it.

Had a video chat with the Daughter and Grandson tonight. Daughter and Partner are fully over Covid after managing to move house while positive, and the Grandson didn't catch it and had his first day of school today.

Gawd help his teacher, the fruit fly had most of 2021 without going to Kinder or Daycare but apparently he got through well. Rather than being tired, he was physically abusing the beanbag in his playroom with elbow and knee drops and showing me how he's the fastest man alive (he's allowed to watch Flash) by sprinting around the backyard in bare feet, shorts and shirtless when it's 16 outside.

Going over to visit Sunday arvo. Kids like him need a back yard to burn off energy and play and use their imagination not be sitting inside staring at screens.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Geesyour daughter and partner have really stood up, brilliant.

Love Yorkshire pudding, lots of salt!

#26 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:02 am

Went online to get a plumber the other day because I needed a pipe unblocked and some washers changed on a shower. A plumber calls me and quotes me $520 Shocked
Rang my old plumber, who was too busy to take the job, so he referred me to a mate of his. The bloke charged me $150.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:27 pm

I am so $£$%^%%$ tired! My knees are killing me! First time I’ve shot a wedding, and it was 10k out of Ballarat! Awesome venue people were lovely, I’m really proud of myself, I got some brilliant shots! I had 6people come up and tell he what a great job I did and they haven’t seen one photo yet! ! Watched a workshop with a world class wedding tog and he said when someone says that yo him he knows he at least kicked the first 2 requirements out the park, professionalism and personality! A groomsman said he has been in 4 weddings and the photo shoot was easily the most fun he’s had! Go me! I fricken did it!! Cheers,g’night!! From Ballarat!
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:15 am

think positive wrote:
I am so $�$%^%%$ tired! My knees are killing me! First time I’ve shot a wedding, and it was 10k out of Ballarat! Awesome venue people were lovely, I’m really proud of myself, I got some brilliant shots! I had 6people come up and tell he what a great job I did and they haven’t seen one photo yet! ! Watched a workshop with a world class wedding tog and he said when someone says that yo him he knows he at least kicked the first 2 requirements out the park, professionalism and personality! A groomsman said he has been in 4 weddings and the photo shoot was easily the most fun he’s had! Go me! I fricken did it!! Cheers,g’night!! From Ballarat!

seeing that you were so close to me I should have got you to takes some action shots of me at bowls, ha ha.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:57 pm

think positive wrote:
I am so $�$%^%%$ tired! My knees are killing me! First time I’ve shot a wedding, and it was 10k out of Ballarat! Awesome venue people were lovely, I’m really proud of myself, I got some brilliant shots! I had 6people come up and tell he what a great job I did and they haven’t seen one photo yet! ! Watched a workshop with a world class wedding tog and he said when someone says that yo him he knows he at least kicked the first 2 requirements out the park, professionalism and personality! A groomsman said he has been in 4 weddings and the photo shoot was easily the most fun he’s had! Go me! I fricken did it!! Cheers,g’night!! From Ballarat!

Hey, well done you.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:07 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:

Hey, well done you.

thankyou!!! i really did good!!!!! 1600 images to cull now!!!!

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:40 pm

Hey, well done you.[/quote]
thankyou!!! i really did good!!!!! 1600 images to cull now!!!![/quote]

No surprise to anyone here that you did well, 1600 images wow! That is going to take some time to get through.
I'm sure that the lucky couple will treasure the happy snaps.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:19 pm

aww thanks Ken,

at first the wedding party thought i was crazy when i asked them to run at me and pretend something was chasing them, but now they are all hanging for the pic of the dinosaur chasing them!!! - maybe thats why the groomsmen said it was the most fun photoshoot ever!!! i did a few randoms for the bride today so She can get in before her iphone friends, and so far im almost through with the beauty parlour pics and the empty venue shots! yep me and junior left melbourne at 8.30am and left the wedding at 10.30pm knackered!!

funny story, driving with 2 of the bridesmaids back to the house to get ready and we are all starving, so we drive through ballarat Maccas and order 15 cheeseburgers, 10 large fries and 2 packs of 24 nuggets, and we get to the next window and hear "WTF, are you serious??" junior was driving and says in her best school teacher voice "just FYI, you might want to tell them we can hear them!!" he says "uh, hmm, ok, can you wait in the bay please?' Junior "what?? our orders not ready yet!!!"
so we wait in the bay and a dude comes up with the smallest maccas bag ive ever seen and says "what did you order?" junior says 'well for a start 15 cheese burgers, i doubt they would fit in there!!"

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:28 am

15 cheeseburgers and 10 large fries? Shocked

Were you making cheeseburger stackers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 61 of 101   

Jump to: