Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Sausage Sizzles back at Bunnings from this weekend. Very Happy

Sausage in white bread with tomato sauce, might as well eat a Mars bar but damn they taste good.

I broke my vegetarianism a few years ago due to a Bunnings sausage 🙄😱😉

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:57 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Well done on the photography, TP. That's fantastic news.

Thanks mate, cheers xx

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:05 am

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Sausage Sizzles back at Bunnings from this weekend. Very Happy

Sausage in white bread with tomato sauce, might as well eat a Mars bar but damn they taste good.

Yuk, they always smell good but they never taste as good as they smell! Just get the onions! 4 days I followed this vegan diet, gained a kg, then Thursday I Rome up at 4 am, and crapped 8 times before 10am, I swear there was stuff from 1963, lost 2kg in a day! Prawns vegan burger and farm fresh (literally stopped on the way at a farm) begins baked in the oven, and a nice long walk on the beach. With the dogs, lovin the freedom! Cheers

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Spin class this morning, now about 2-3 weeks into it. Really smashed it today. Sweat pouring off and sustained high intensity work: 45 mins: the session included a 7 minute flat out consistent sprint with a bit of resistance and some real tough grind hills with strong resistance. Later a 6 minute sustained sprint The instructor had a new routine which I really liked.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:45 pm

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

they always smell good but they taste even better

Edited for accuracy. Wink

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:07 pm

^

I was planning on having healthy lunch when I got home from shopping, but instead 2 sausages thanks, with onions, sauce and mustard. Embarassed

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:13 pm

think positive wrote:
4 days I followed this vegan diet, gained a kg, then Thursday I Rome up at 4 am, and crapped 8 times before 10am, I swear there was stuff from 1963, lost 2kg in a day!

You were retaining bacon? Shocked

Fair enough, 4 days on a vegan diet would give me the shits too. Razz Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:36 pm

I piked out riding this morning because of the wind and did a spin class instead: tough workout as I was still feeling it from yesterday's class.

It took a good 7-8 minutes to get going and defintiely felt it. Tough hills today (increased resistance with both sitting and standing climbs) and moving between both. Felt great doing it... afterwards.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:44 pm

Went to a local glass joint this arvo, finally remembered to take the piece of busted glass from the front door in Toc to find a match. The door and glass is 70 years old so I wasn't confident.

Went in, mask required so masked up, asked the chick behind the jump if they had any of this and handed over the piece. That's old glass shesaid, I think it's Sparkle, but I don't think we have any, let me check.

So she checked , said they didn't but wrote on the back of one of their business cards the name and address of a joint just a few km down the road that would.

Went there, chick first liked my Collingwood mask then identified the glass as def Sparkle and they did have it in stock. (It's smooth on one side and textured like render on the other, so you can't see through it but light gets in)

2 pieces cut to size, wrapped in paper, $100.

Thank you very much, great customer service.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Great service indeed, musta been your smile!

I picked up a lens from a camera store in Preston today, gees the parking is bad, so I walked back to the car through the market, gunna have to visit again without a tonne of gear, great place! Cheap veggies and some good looking street food, I had a small piece of matcha cheese cake for lunch! Yum! Drove down the road to Northland and did 75% of my Christmas shopping, plus a coupla had to have bargains for mwa! I’ll take stuis tip (my iPad just turned that into stupid!) and finish the rest in Dan Muphys! So much better than highpoint, the carpark is within cooee for a start, and it’s set out much better. Myers is awesome, Picked up some 90-150 dollar shirts for hubby for $20 each, nice no iron for fancy nights on cruise ships and a jumpsuit for me that actually looks good! But best of all I was walking back to the car with three big bags in each hand, plus my bag plus a bag for my sister, and I realised a security guard was shadowing me in his car. Since I park where no one else is it was very reassuring, I thanked him, he looked shocked, all part of the service mam! Visited the old ladies down the street on the way home, got a big box of choccies as thanks for shopping for them during lockdown. Now if someone else would cook dinner, the day would be perrrrfect!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Hah, well done.

Norfland is actually pretty good as far as layout and variety of shops. They do have a higher % of mutants than most but it's far from a problem.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:39 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Hah, well done.

Norfland is actually pretty good as far as layout and variety of shops. They do have a higher % of mutants than most but it's far from a problem.

Mutants? You obviously haven’t shopped at Werribee plaza! You don’t even need to get dressed, pjs are fine!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:25 pm

I've been to Werribee Plaza once, but i was drunk and in no position to judge. Embarassed
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:37 pm

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Hah, well done.

Mutants? You obviously haven’t shopped at Werribee plaza! You don’t even need to get dressed, pjs are fine!

Hey, that’s the case in Hampton Woolies too sometimes, or so I’ve heard. Embarassed

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:32 pm

Spin class last Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and again this morning. Rode 45 km to Moonee Ponds and back to a work X’mas lunch. Beautiful day for riding.

Tomorrow riding to Seaford possibly South Frankston and back before lunch in South Melbourne with Mrs WPT (birthday present from our daughters)

Lactic acid to burn in my thighs and feeling my calf muscles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 29 of 103   

Jump to: