Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Managed to ride about 68 km’s today with one coffee break. Pleased I got up and out but now I’m knackered. Had a nice brunch with Mrs WPT in Balaclava today which was lovely.

I’ve got a long way to go with fitness and losing weight

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:15 pm

Went up to the Son's joint, birthday party for his partners son.

Fkn bonus, it was just them, me and the old girl and my daughter and her partner. Other friends and rellies had been over yesterday in staggered shifts.

Went to the park, had some chicken and salad, watched the kids play. Great day out despite the wind being strong enough to blow a dog off the chain.

Right now, silver tequila goes really well with tonic water

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:36 pm

^ Nice one
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:37 pm

This is such a lovely story: brought tears to my eyes.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12880112

It is a news item on ABC TV

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Gym was open (yeah) and have done my first post COVID-19 lockdown spin class.

Scotty from Marketing: move over 😉 😜

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Loving the temperature today. Very Happy
Busy week, took the crewman ute in for the first wash in 9 months, high pressure soap at 10cm slowly got it back to white.

working on Daughter's old coffee table. She doesn't want it, it's good sturdy old fashioned big bastard so I've sanded it back and gave it the first coat of stain/varnish today. Upside down, legs and sides only

Trailer 3/4 packed for Monday, I feel like a kid at Christmas

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Sun, stars, freedom. Life is good
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Freedom tomorrow. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

Trailer is loaded, tarped and tied down, back of the ute full and back seats the space pc. All that's left to do in the morning is put the coffee table I've been renovating on the roof, tie it down and take off. Very Happy

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:11 pm

Nice! I’ve been here 4 nights, 2 with hubby then junior arrived, hubby went home today to visit his dad in hospital, and work, so me and junior have 2 more nights! We finished the outdoor deck, just need a couch and coffee table, hubby did heaps and I finished the splash back tiles in the laundry and grouted them. I’ve cleaned, changed all the sheets, set up Christmas, cooked for my SIL last night, went kayaking - first time in 20 years, junior couldn’t catch me! Our new kayaks are the bomb! So stable compared to my dad’s cast off! Me and junior bought them in the summer sale in April, they are fishing kayaks, they have lockable waterproof compartments! Gunna charge up my go pro for next. Week! Jelly fish everywhere. Hubby also found me a cute little red back for some happy snaps, then we took the boat out to see the seals and birds. He left and junior and me went shopping, dog baskets, beach cricket set, some table tennis bats, all fun stuff! I’m gunna sit back and watch the block auctions, do some edits or watch a workshop and. Hit the sack! I feel like I have lived more in four days than I have all year!

Enjoy your trip Stui! Celebrate! Life is in deed good!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Thanks Jo, I'm Big Kev level excited. Got the old girl's mobility scooter in the back of the ute, pub closest to the house has been renovated over the past few months and is up and going, they're having a band on next Saturday to celebrate the border re-opening, I'm thinking I'll be eating dinner out more in the next week than I have this year.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Enjoy that sounds perfect xx
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:09 pm

3 Spin classes this week, Saturday did an 8:am 45 min full on class with pools of perspiration under me / next to the bike followed by a 10 min break then 45 mins step / light weights / stretching/ moving / jumping in a group. Followed by brunch with Mrs WPT then work 2-10:30pm.

Too tired to ride today as I had an extended family zoom meeting with relatives from the US inc Hawaii. There were meant to be others from Russia, UK, Israel and other places.

Met my African American relative Sandra in Virginia Beach and lots from New York, Noo Joisey, Long Island, Florida, and other places I can’t recall. Good fun. Never met them before. They were second, third, fourth and fifth generation. The Australian contingent like me are first generation: post Holocaust

None are Trump voters. They’re not stoopid

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Fractured but happy, up in Tocumwal, haven't left the yard yet. Old girl did the shopping in the scooter while I unpacked which took over 2 hours.

So much work to do in the garden, but I'm so fkn happy to be back.

roar 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:03 am

I'm heading out to the country tomorrow. It really does make the working days prior a breeze. Even coming back to Melbourne isn't too bad when you know it's just a few days before the return to country.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:51 pm

These couple of posts testing the PC setup. Hot the revamped old desktop, a 20" monitor and 22" monitor, working perfectly and I'm getting 30mbps using my phone as a wireless hot spot. Very Happy

Set up is more than adequate as a home office, I can do video conferences on the Samsung Tablet on Microsoft Teams so I don't need a separate web cam.

Got a job interview Thursday over Teams, that'll be a good test.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 26 of 101   

Jump to: