Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off? Part II: Electric Boogaloo

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Chiro, stuff is working very well. Nearly got full range of movement back and slowly working the stretching and strength exercises back into my old routine. Little jackhammer thing works better than a massage. It's a rotator cuff injury so I googled some extra exercise which he's happy with.

I other News, back to work today, after 4 days off. Checked my calender at 7am, beauty, no meetings til 2pm. Settle in at 9, start going through the emails and I get a notification that a meeting has started. WTF? Meeting put in my calendar 10 minutes ago. Seriously?

Another fkn staff covid case. Wasn't in the right mindset but shit happens.

In good news, our 2 unvaccinated covid cases are fully recovered after a couple of weeks and ready to come back to work

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:13 pm

I got to experience a day with no phone or internet. I didn't enjoy it.

I'm relying on using my phone as a WIFI hotspot so I can work, Telstra is upgrading the network up here and the network went down at 10.30 and stayed down for the whole day. Mad

I couldn't even call or text people to tell them I was offline.

Just came back on, reconnected the laptop, 50 emails to read later, i need a drink.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:47 pm

peice of cake with an ipad with connectivity!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:06 am

Not when the phone network is down, couldn't even send a txt
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Clearly the lockdowns have had a detrimental effect on the already limited driving skills of Melbournians.

It's not bad enough that 50% of the population forget how to drive the moment it rains, but today I quickly shot over to Greensborough plaza to grab some stuff for the Grandson* and nearly lost my mind.

Firstly 2 imbeciles right in front of me suddenly realised they were in the left turn only lane at the lights when they wanted to go straight, so started trying to merge back into the traffic. I let loose some choice expletives that would have made a warfie blush.

Then I get into the multideck carpark and start driving up the ramp, only to find a car driving down the same ramp toward me. After a WTAF moment and a quick mental check to make sure it wasn't me on the wrong ramp (it wasn't) I realised that the other car was still coming down, the blonde female (insert stereotypes here) driving had 1 hand up saying "Sorry" to me, but kept coming. So I had to reverse backwards down the ramp, into the line of traffic waiting to go up so they could drive down and be on their way. I was too stunned to swear.

* the stuff I needed to get for my grandson was to replace some of the stuff I had taken to his mothers which I'm unlikely to get back. Daughter is bringing him over tomorrow, I'm babysitting for a couple of hours while her and her partner go to lunch together, on their own.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:16 pm

In fairness it's Greensborough and that whole area is a £$%$ed up road network!!!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:48 am

Awesome your getting time with him, and man your daughter is something else, an absolute super star
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:52 pm

I won the lottery with that one, she's a star. Fkn bitch of a teenager but brilliant adult.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Dirty, filthy Melburnians who are Covid positive travelling to Regional Victoria!!!

Now have to isolate because someone from Melbourne stopped at the Bakery at the same time as me...Even when I was getting tested the group in the other car was from Melbourne and one of their family members was positive, but they're sure it was a false positive...

$£$%^%%$ stay in Melbourne!!!
roar 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Better get used to it because the numbers are only going to increase.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:10 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Dirty, filthy Melburnians who are Covid positive travelling to Regional Victoria!!!

Now have to isolate because someone from Melbourne stopped at the Bakery at the same time as me...Even when I was getting tested the group in the other car was from Melbourne and one of their family members was positive, but they're sure it was a false positive...

$�$%^%%$ stay in Melbourne!!!

Yeah nah, not happening. Wink

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:53 pm

roar wrote:

Which just encourages people to not bother QR coding on entry
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:30 pm

roar wrote:

Yep! My daughter was meant to go to the kid she used to look afters confirmation on Friday, but the whole family have it, dad is a safety guy on inner city construction sites, he was apparently really sick with it, and the mother of the other kid now has it, I’ve gone from personally knowing no one with it just 2 weeks ago to 6.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:18 pm

My mother…

Every single year without fail she insists on doing her Xmas shopping at the last minute. This year she wants to go every single day to get something else. Each time it’s the last thing she needs then next day off again and again…

I did all my shopping in a day and was done yet now stuck going to shopping centre every day, fighting the crowds.

Worst thing is traffic is so bad it’d actually be quicker to walk to the shops from home!
#26 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:17 am

People shoving content at me. Like watch this video, read this book, check out this website etc. I think in this day and age, where we're bombarded with with all sorts of things competiting for attention, more time consuming content is often the last thing we need. I think most of us a more than capable of finding distractions on our own.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 23 of 46   

Jump to: