Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off? Part II: Electric Boogaloo

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^

I think they were white. Cleaning white runners is a piece of piss. Some spray and wipe, a rag and 2 minutes.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:59 pm

Depends on your idea of clean! I do your method
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:08 pm

Meteorologists piss me off, they are all $Ł$%^%%$ hopeless.

Ever since they declared El Nino and a long, hot, dry spring and summer with a long and dangerous fire season, it hasn't stopped raining. 3 months of rain, rain, rain is a hell of an El Nino!!! Must be climate change where El Nino now means flooding rains...
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:52 pm

People standing still on an escalator going 2.5km/h... does my head in.
Move! you lazy F**$#Rs

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:01 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

I think they were white. Cleaning white runners is a piece of piss. Some spray and wipe, a rag and 2 minutes.

Do you pee on them before or after the spray and wipe?

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:50 am

The need, for people seated at the front of a plane, to board first.
All they do is hold up the boarding process and potentially delay the departure of the plane.

If I'm seated in the first half a dozen rows, I board last. We have the same clowns at work, regardless of which site its been at, who, every week, select a seat at the front of the plane and then froth at the mouth to board first. Are they really that stupid?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:10 pm

Up early this morning, sitting on the front porch with a coffee and a smoke and thought the tree in the front yard s branch was hanging very low over the footpath. Quick look, FMD, branch hasn't quite broken clean through but it's fvcked. Whole footpath impassable, and it's Saturday morning.

Did my morning walk and weights first, then went and got the branch loppers out of the shed, cleaned up as much of the smaller branches as I could so i could get to the bigger ones. Chainsaw attachment on the whipper snipper was next, got the bigger pieces I could reach. Cleared the footpath but the busted branch is still hanging up there, at least without any weight to make it drop on someones head.

By this time it's 9:30 am, I'm soaking fkn wet from the rain and lost interest.

If the weather improves tomorrow I'll see if I can take down the big branch on the extended pole, I ain't climbing a ladder to use a chainsaw. Next issue will be, the big pile of branches is blocking council access to the park. See if they move it or write me a fkn letter.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:44 pm

Shit drivers continue to piss me off, I want to move back to Bendigo and get away from shit Melbourne drivers. It’s not saying the drivers in Bendigo are any better, but there’s just less of them!!!

I wish all freeways had the no trucks in right lane like the Eastern, sick of slow trucks crawling in the right lane. But as well as no trucks, there should be a no small cars in right lane, shit heaps that could barely do 100 should not be in the overtaking lane. But instead it’s crappy little drivers scared of the traffic sitting in the right lane until they see the 1km to turn off sign and then shoot across 3 lanes to their exit…

Final bitch and I hope no one here drives a Tesla, but **** me every single one of them is a $Ł$%^%%$ incompetent driver out for a leisurely drive and too shit scared to use their accelerator in case they scratch their overpriced piece of shit!!!

Oh and don’t get me started on the inability of fuckwits to merge on and off freeways…
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:54 pm

You forgot to add Camry drivers. None of them can drive.

And people driving through the tunnels slowing to 60 or less even when there is not much traffic.

So many trucks on the roads during peak times.
Should be encouraged to drive when it is usually less busy, have off peak tolls.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:16 pm

Doing the trip from Melbourne to Tocumwal and back each fortnight, I'd like to add a few.

Fuktards who think it's OK to drive 20kmh under the limit. These are usually little people in little cars who drive with their nose almost touching the steering wheel while they peer through the gap in it with their hands on the wheel next to their fkn ears.

Trucks who drive over the speedlimit. Take the truck route around Shepparton, it's an 80k zone but if you sit on 80, before you know it you'll have a road train right up your arse. Ditto the Goulburn Valley Highway, 100k zone, if you sit on 100 you'll have said road train up your clacker. I've nearly been run off the road twice when the fvckers decided to pass me in overtaking lanes but they only had enough runway to get one carriage past me before I ran out of road so I had to stand on the brakes to avoid going bush.

Fkn potholes.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:50 pm

Agree with all above, DB reminds me of another which is idiots who think the toll gates have speed cameras as they slam on the brakes going through them all...
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:39 pm

Walking down Watton Road in Werribee today and some drugged up looking no hoper randomly calls me a Dumb C*** and gave me a filthy look. He wasnt watching where he was going and had to walk around us.

I was with a friend who just laughed it off.

You've gotta wonder how people get this way.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:41 pm

You mob wanna drive around Perth! The incompetence is only shaded by the arrogance. I couldn't work in town again, the traffic does my head in and I avoid it as much as possible.
We only have the one car now, I ride my bike most places these days... never on the road, f*:k that! You'd be run over in no time.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:45 pm

Mining companies and their glossy brochures.

Mate has gone to a new site. They spruik on about how they're Mining for the future (lithium) and how 'green' they are with their solar panels and wind turbines.... meanwhile, raw sewage overflows regularly, hydrocarbon spills are a daily occurrence and they destroy the flora and fauna.
'On time and on budget' is the spin we always hear. Yeah rite.

Out of the 7 sites I've worked on, only 2 would comply with waste water discharge parameters/volume. Roy Hill would be the worst, I don't think their discharge to spray fields across site (around 400kL/day) have been within parameters for almost 2 years.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:15 pm

Some people.

I tend to avoid the shops in December, especially as it gets closer to Christmas.

I was packing my car and got beeped to hurry up by someone wanting the spot. Putting baby in car, putting stroller in car, putting purchased stuff in car (groceries, etc) and then backing out.

This person caused havoc as no one could get passed and they put the pressure on me to hurry up, but geez man, I'm putting a baby in the car. Horns were going off. I was in a pram only spot. They spotted my walking to my car, so I hadnt even began to start packing when they started waiting. Must have been around a minute in when they honked.

I looked into it, apparently you can park in those spots even if you dont have a stroller.

I was tempted to take out baby and go back into the shops. Anyway, just thought it was uncalled for, especially from someone that didnt have a baby with them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 43 of 49   

Jump to: