Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Malevolent Morrison Muppet Goverment

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Love how you call them my mates. For me politics isn't like a sport, I don't barrack for a party like a team, I just do enjoy picking fights with people who get all high and mighty about stuff that they'd defend to the hilt if their team did it. Laughing Razz Wink Cool

Mate get your hand off it Wink

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm

^

Case in point. Laughing Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:55 pm

This is very funny: The Libs / Nats just got rolled by Labour for the postion of Deputy Speaker of the house. Llew O'Brien who arranged the spill against McCormack to get Barnaby Joyce in just got the position.

All the Labor MPs are shaking Llew O’Brien’s hand as they leave.

Michael McCormack had promised Damian Drum the role following the leadership spill.

It is always confirmed by a vote of the parliament, but once again, the Coalition underestimated Labor’s tactical abilities. They are just better at this sort of stuff, because they practice on each other through factional battles.

Also, Llew O’Brien just received a $42,000 payrise for quitting the Nationals party room AND got revenge against McCormack.

Not a bad day’s work.

and...

Scott Morrison:

Can I congratulate the member. With two government members to choose from I’m pleased to see government members received the full confidence of all the member for the House.

The member and his experience that he brings to this House – I more than most have an understanding of what he brings to this House, as I do also understand what the member for Nichols brings to this House, Mr Speaker.

There is no shortage of government members in this House to make sure that we continue to deliver on the promises we made the Australian people, Mr Speaker. These government members will continue to make sure that a strong economy saves Australia, and a government that will continue to meet the needs of the Australian people will be delivered on each and every day that this government majority serves in this House.

Anthony Albanese:

No amount of marketing or spin can hide the humiliation for the government. I congratulate the member for Wide Bay on receiving such strong support from his colleagues in the House of Representatives.

I asked the question earlier today, the first question of Question Time, to the stability of the government. We have just seen the stability of the Coalition on all of you. On full view.

For everyone to see, government members running against each other, for a position of deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

Albanese moves on to congratulate O’Brien

From the Guardian as it happened Laughing Laughing

This goverment is a shambles

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:38 pm

I don't quite get this – this doesn't cost them a vote on the floor of the house, does it? So does it really matter which Nationals MP it goes to, or is it just a little bit of a shot across the bows from Joyce supporters aimed at their own leadership (i.e. a bit of a sideshow that Labor were happy to play along with)?
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:12 pm

It's political theater that a few Labor left political tragics will get off on Laughing
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:21 pm

^

Someone in Labor clearly had an axe to grind with Damian Drum. Are there any Freo supporters there?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:39 pm

David wrote:
I don't quite get this – this doesn't cost them a vote on the floor of the house, does it? So does it really matter which Nationals MP it goes to, or is it just a little bit of a shot across the bows from Joyce supporters aimed at their own leadership (i.e. a bit of a sideshow that Labor were happy to play along with)?

It puts the Nationals into further disarray
It puts the gov’t into further disarray
It makes Scotty from Marketing's job harder to find a middle ground over climate policy

Amongst other things

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 pm

If The Garbagebin said so it must be true.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 pm

David wrote:

Of course it’s not the main game but another way of showing the lack of control and leadership of Scotty from Marketing’s mob

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:19 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hTJ8Eok2U
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:43 pm

The corrupt Pork Barelling so called government goes from bad to worse: Scotty from Marketing was literally pork barrelling: giving away millions to an ineligible Meat provider.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/11/coalition-donor-received-55m-grant-despite-potentially-being-ineligible

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:14 am

The Malevolent Muppet Morrison Government stole money from the Intellectually Disabled and gave it to .... shooters. Unethical and corrupt. Something to see here.

Scotty from Marketing is on the nose. This scandalous behaviour is growing legs. Scomo’s hands are all over this.

Follow the money

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/14/bridget-mckenzie-gave-spare-150000-to-shooting-study-rather-than-major-games-for-intellectually-impaired

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 am

Follow the money:

The money trail shows churches with links to the Libs getting close to $10,000 a month for the last 4 months by non independent means.

Unlike Dead woman walking, Scotty from marketing's financial scandal where Bridgett McKenzie took the fall for Scotty, had in place an expert panel to determine allocations. This is not the case here.

This is increasingly sneaky and on the nose. This lot are up to their armpits in shifting money to buy votes with direct and indirect links to the happy clappy churches who are taking hold of parts of the Liberals. The corruption is going to catch up with them; the question is when.

This lot are dripping in abusing other peoples money for their own narrow ends. They are meant to govern for all Australians. Scotty from Marketing is again showing a serious lack judgment:he's not up to the job.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/25/wa-churches-with-liberal-links-win-grants-of-almost-40000-in-four-months

Follow the money

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:11 pm

The most malovolent of all. Mr Potato head himself. Peter Dutton thinks it's a good idea to mention left wing terrorrists when ASIO specifically states it's the right wing we need to be careful about that is the extreme right and islamic terrorists.

When Dutton gets called out Dutton then says he was referring to Islamic Terrorrists Rolling Eyes

As Dr Anne Aly who was a counter-terrorism expert before she entered parliament points out:

The US has upgraded the threat of right wing terrorism.

In Germany a right wing terrorist attack has led to an increase in their threat levels

And in Australia the head of ASIO has repeated that there is an increased threat from right wing extremists.

So which part of right wing extremists does the Minister not understand?

He lined up to lecture Muslim communities about calling out violent jihadism calling it Islamic terrorism. Well now it’s his turn to practice what he preached. Will the minister stand side by side with our law enforcement agencies and call out right wing extremism? I’m not holding my breath

Goose, got caught with his pants down & it isn't a pretty sight.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2020/feb/25/kristina-keneally-calls-for-bettina-arndt-to-be-stripped-of-australia-day-honour-politics-live

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:14 pm

WPT in this thread...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 12 of 24   

Jump to: