Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies down to Cats - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jatsad 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Treloar 3 Votes wrote:
Did Collingwood have such limp wristed, whinging, bitching, moaning, sooky La la supporters in the past or is this a new phenomena?

We lost by a couple of goals to a side currently second on the ladder with 7 of our best 22 unavailable for selection including many of our experienced players. You clowns have no idea.

No, I don't think you get it.

That game was lost because of simple skill errors, not because we played a team in second place on the ladder.

Same way we've lost about 4 other games in the same manner this year.

Playing guys who cannot kick the ball has cost us at least 4 of those 5 games, and the agonizing thing is that it's always the same players. Buckley's favourites. I think even you can work out who they are.

If you can't see that, then you keep on believing that everything will be alright.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:09 pm

^ Bucksisfuturecoach

Wow, thanks for the compliment although in modesty there would be others more deserving.

If trying to insult someone on a Collingwood supporters page by calling them a blind loyal supporter is not the definition of stupidity then I don't know what is. If you are not, then what the hell are you doing on this site?

Happy to meet up at the members feedback forum to discuss. We'll see if others are as blind as you are.
Kill for Collingwood 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Amazed how many trash and want to sack Cox. Yet today again showed he can play especially for a "baby" in Aus Rules terms. Has potential to be fantastic real soon. Starting to hold his marks, taps well, had a brain, is athletic and can $$%^%%$ kick GOALS!! No wonder other clubs are sniffing.
Tie him up PLEASE!!!!!!

Redlight 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:15 pm

If trying to insult someone on a Collingwood supporters page by calling them a blind loyal supporter is not the definition of stupidity then I don't know what is.

An excellent pont indeed.
Adam Treloar 3 Votes 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 pm

^ A supporter supports they don't bag the club and players if we lose a game. It doesn't matter how many years you have been on nicks if all you do is spew your short sighted negativity.

Whilst the club would love to win every year it is just not possible. We were never a realistic premiership chance this year and it is about building a talented young team with a view to challenging in a couple of years. If you can't see progress then your not looking hard enough or maybe you just prefer to whinge.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Anyone satisfied with getting within 2 kicks of geelong, who are mediocre outside of Dangerfield and selwood, mustn't have actually watched that game.

We were putrid.

The forward line (what forward line?) is the worst o have ever seen at afl level. The system is all wrong. The decision making is rancid. The skills get worse every week.

Look at the bigger picture. These 'efforts' will get us NOWHERE!

They are 'honourable losses' and nothing more.

The fact that Blair continues to be a hit up leading target is a blight on Buckley the coach.

Watching Peter Daicos's highlights package this week made me realise how badly we miss players with A) skill, B) poise and nonpanic, and C) a football brain

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 pm

AT3V...yes, the effort is there. But F me. If you seriously are satisfied with watching this beige junk continue for another 6 years...glutton for punishment?

I love Bucks...but I'm watching the same garbage we e dished up for the past 4-5 seasons. Either the message isn't getting through, the message is all wrong, or the players are too stupid to execute it.

I think his time is up.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Look I hate the offensive insults that some supporters hurl against our players. To me, a supporter should never do that. However, a supporter I believe has the right to voice their criticism if they see a trend that they believe is detrimental for the club we love. And 3 or 4 years of decline in standard and achievement is more than just a trend.
Kill for Collingwood 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Amazed how many trash and want to sack Cox. Yet today again showed he can play especially for a "baby" in Aus Rules terms. Has potential to be fantastic real soon. Starting to hold his marks, taps well, had a brain, is athletic and can $$%^%%$ kick GOALS!! No wonder other clubs are sniffing.
Tie him up PLEASE!!!!!!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Treloar - 48% disposal efficiency, with only 10 kicks. How does that even happen?

He must be carrying an injury.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:28 pm

jatsad wrote:
Did Collingwood have such limp wristed, whinging, bitching, moaning, sooky La la supporters in the past or is this a new phenomena?

We lost by a couple of goals to a side currently second on the ladder with 7 of our best 22 unavailable for selection including many of our experienced players. You clowns have no idea.

No, I don't think you get it.

That game was lost because of simple skill errors, not because we played a team in second place on the ladder.

Same way we've lost about 4 other games in the same manner this year.

Playing guys who cannot kick the ball has cost us at least 4 of those 5 games, and the agonizing thing is that it's always the same players. Buckley's favourites. I think even you can work out who they are.

If you can't see that, then you keep on believing that everything will be alright.

Exactly right.

my bloods black and white, no ones going to tell me or prove different. 8 wins draw, he club said we could expect to pay finals this year. At least 5 ladder places out of the finals. Not good enough. We should have won today. We lost they didn't win.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Treloar is def playing injured and shouldn't be playing.

He didn't want to kick today.

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Deja Vu wrote:
Well at least he Doggies lost....

I am delighted with this result!

Happy days are here again...

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Great to see Langdon getting into top gear, now. It's funny how a guy that so many of you criticise so vehemently has had disposal efficiency hovering around 90% three weeks in a row (top again today with 88.9%) and guess which Collingwood player was the only player in the team not to have any clangers today?
Adam Treloar 3 Votes 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 pm

^ Raw hammer

I don't bother looking in the rear vision mirror (driving vehicle excluded) it's pointless.

As a supporter I am invested and excited by this young talented group and where they can potentially go in the coming years. We were missing 1/3 of our best players today including Pendlebury, Wells, De Goey, Varcoe, Grundy. These aren't just fringe players.

We hopefully add Lever to our backline come trade week and go into next year better placed then this year with Elliott, De Goey, Scharenberg, Thomas and Wells all cherry ripe and ready to go for round 1. We will be better placed next year and hopefully pick up Tom Lynch from Gold Coast in next years trade period.

Last edited by Adam Treloar 3 Votes on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10   

Jump to: